Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you buy an physical AI girlfriend/wife?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
When physical AI girlfriends/wives become a thing and yes I did say when would you buy one and considering how far AI has come it doesn't sound too far fetched and probably in the future soon we can get an physical AI girlfriend/wife that can roam, touch and even do what you want and act like the foid you dream of and you can even fuck it when you want so no need to worry about rape accusations.

The biggest problem with it is it will never make up for the real physical flesh of an real foid which would be suicidefuel for us.

The government should provide virgins over age 25 free AI girlfriend/wife!!

I'll take what I can get

No, i would rather buy fleshlight or pay hooker for sex.

Probably not.

It would probably just make me feel sad knowing that the ai is not real

No. It would feel delusive and shameful.

You would be surprised how women feel threatened by such things. Just read the comments sections

Some of these bots feel like government spyware. Kind of like our cellphones and fridges. They are gathering intelligence data.

Yes.
Wouldn't tell a soul, though.

When physical AI girlfriends/wives become a thing and yes I did say when would you buy one and considering how far AI has come it doesn't sound too far fetched and probably in the future soon we can get an physical AI girlfriend/wife that can roam, touch and even do what you want and act like the foid you dream of and you can even fuck it when you want so no need to worry about rape accusations.

The biggest problem with it is it will never make up for the real physical flesh of an real foid which would be suicidefuel for us.

Its Better than nothing.

Whether I would buy one or not depends on price and capabilities.

Yes, but she woud be a nail to the coffin. So close, but so far to a real relationship

Yeah

Real flesh is a defective scapegoat, owning a doll I can already see how little it takes to make a guy happy. All she needs to do now is to talk and move.

As for buying one, only if you can run the models locally unless you want ad agency niggers emotionally black mailing you all the time.
I.E "buy this outfit for your waifu, only 300$, or buy this JEWelry only 2000$"

Yeah if they become good enough. combine it with VR of some sort

I'm poor and live in a third world shithole

I can't even afford a decent sex doll, imagine an AI robot girlfriend

It's FUCKING over!

Ofcourse. It could also be emitting mind-altering radio waves to control your mental states too. Why do you think a fridge makes different random noises sometimes? Think about it.

I would not be sure about buying an ai sex bot doll because it would not feel like a real foid someone could also hack a sex bot doll to get the sex bot doll to turn against people in the worst way