Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL would it be considered bragging if i said a dude approached me asked if i know where to get weed and then asked for my number

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
lol wtf i was coming back from the gym when a guy approaches me and says with a really gay voice:
;) hey do you know where i can get some ____?
what? whats that
;) weed, do you smoke weed?
no
;) (really gay voice) can i get your number? ;)
then i just laughed and walked away
not sure if i look like a drug dealer or a gaylet, then you tell me WHAT A STACY but he saw my face and i had a pseudo beard so nop

Last edited:
haha he probably was high himself at that moment

It's over, man.. being stopped by fags in the middle of the street, looking for drugs? Its over for us.
I don't want to go to sleep, nothing to wake up for tomorrow. :feelsrope:

prob wanted to slob on your knob and shotgun you.

why didn't you fuck him in the ass?

That guy probably went home and posted on gayincels.net about how he can't even score a short ugly ethnic manlet and how over it is for gaycels.

You truly are Pathetic manlet incel. JBI (just be Incel) bro.

That guy probably went home and posted on gayincels.net about how he can't even score a short ugly ethnic manlet and how over it is for gaycels.
Funny that that just shows how men are way less picky, most of men will fuck anything, damn i look like a fish monkey

It's over, man.. being stopped by fags in the middle of the street, looking for drugs? Its over for us.
I don't want to go to sleep, nothing to wake up for tomorrow. :feelsrope:
I kinda enjoyed the validation tbh tbh, why are you so sad buddy, i mean more than usually

I kinda enjoyed the validation tbh tbh, why are you so sad buddy, i mean more than usually
Looking at my post history, last night was one of those nights where I got drunk and made a ton of low effort, senseless posts, while feeling unusually downtrodden about all the usual stuff, damn it. :lul:
But, it just hit me as absurd. We now live in a society, so degenerate, it is acceptable to not only walk up to someone in public, bluntly, openly, and ask for drugs, but to also ask another man for sex, a total stranger. Madness!
Still, I'd be happy too, if I were you. You may never have a real chance with women, but at least you don't look repulsive, right?

Tomorrow is frieday again it feels like i watched the last episode from BOKU yesterday

IM FUCKED

Rope before gay cope

You truly are Pathetic manlet incel. JBI (just be Incel) bro.
This theory has been proved over and over again, i just dont get why mods wont ban incels already

should have thrown hands tbh

it's impossible to be a gaycel, wish I was gay tbh