Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] wish ppl would judge less quickly

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
short rant, but basically wish ppl would spend some time picking my brain before judging me. ppl jump to conclusions so quickly, just based off of my achievements in life, whether it's romantic/relationship, school, career, etc. very superficial stuff. wish they would give it a bit more thought

almost every assumption is drawn based off of your physical appearance

short rant, but basically wish ppl would spend some time picking my brain before judging me. ppl jump to conclusions so quickly, just based off of my achievements in life, whether it's romantic/relationship, school, career, etc. very superficial stuff. wish they would give it a bit more thought
Same. Makes me appreciate about being lonely.

Being written off Is awful. Your face is the cornerstone of all social interactions, if you have a bad face you’ll just be seen as weird.

Being written off Is awful. Your face is the cornerstone of all social interactions, if you have a bad face you’ll just be seen as weird.
lol

let's not be disingenuous though here guys. i'm definitely not a fakecel, i'm as incelibate as they come, i'm a deathnic approaching 30's being KHHV, but it's not my face/physical appearance here that's the problem. i'm not a truecel.

but ya, back to my OP, it's not rly my looks in this situation, but basically the fact that i have very little achievements, and stuff to show for.

again, i wished ppl would take some time to pick my brain before jumping to conclusions

Last edited:
Normies would say "Yes, in this fast-paced world people often don't have time for each other, to get to know each other, etc."

But this is the truth

almost every assumption is drawn based off of your physical appearance

You're asking too much of people. They don't like to think.
lol, yea.

thinking is truly everything for me, and i was supposing it was true for others. there's nothing without knowledge