Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why niggers dont rebel against chinks

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240503 170128 Reddit

That's a good question

They have no where to go. The nig nogs chased the whites away with Chinese weapons , used white medicine to breed like rabbits and have billions of babies.

Now the nig nogs were breeding billions of low IQ monkeys whilst the high IQ blacks ran away from the monkeys and fled to Europe, USA, Australia etc. Now the low IQ nig nogs have no choice but to have Chinese masters because they cant even keep the elctricity on or even repair the roads and the top nig nogs in the government know the disaster that will happen if niggers are left alone, they will starve by the hundreds of millions.

by the way the current billions of nig nbogs survive through foreign aid. If USA stopped sending the niggers free food, the niggers would starve to death and at least 1 billion niggers would die within 6 months

Last edited:
They have no where to go. The nig nogs chased the whites away with Chinese weapons , used white medicine to breed like rabbits and have billions of babies.

Now the nig nogs were breeding billions of low IQ monkeys whilst the high IQ blacks ran away from the monkeys and fled to Europe, USA, Australia etc. Now the low IQ nig nogs have no choice but to have Chinese masters because they cant even keep the elctricity on or even repair the roads and the top nig nogs in the government know the disaster that will happen if niggers are left alone, they will starve by the hundreds of millions.
being low iq and a nigger truly over

The only time this chink felt masculine

by the way the current billions of nig nbogs survive through foreign aid. If USA stopped sending the niggers free food, the niggers would starve to death and at least 1 billion niggers would die within 6 months

View attachment 1151477View attachment 1151478View attachment 1151479

This is nothing new and to be expected from chinks. You can never be equal partners with them, for them the concept of human rights and other shit is alien. They consider themselves to be superior to other countries and cultures, and this mentality has imbued in them throughout the centuries. Their land is the Tianxia, the center of the world and everyone else is just a slave. Chinks are cruel, evil, emotionally cold biorobots.

View attachment 1151477View attachment 1151478View attachment 1151479
based observation

This is nothing new and to be expected from chinks. You can never be equal partners with them, for them the concept of human rights and other shit is alien. They consider themselves to be superior to other countries and cultures, and this mentality has imbued in them throughout the centuries. Their land is the Tianxia, the center of the world and everyone else is just a slave. Chinks are cruel, evil, emotionally cold biorobots.
Lmao you are a cuck boyo. This guy is treating niggers the way they should be treated.

Lmao you are a cuck boyo. This guy is treating niggers the way they should be treated.
Probably, but who should be the judge here? Certainly not chinks.

The worst shit comes from Africa, like AIDS and niggers. Niggers are the main demographic that have STDs, black women being the worst.

Belt and Road initiative won't ever work unless you get the Africans to cooperate (impossible task)

Chinks don't give a fuck about human rights or tolerant shit, they're not cucks like westoids.

Slavs willl never tolerate this treatment
slavs are cucks you will be suprised, russians itself are bullied by dagestanis, churkas, ingush...in their own country by minority

slavs are cucks you will be suprised, russians itself are bullied by dagestanis, churkas, ingush...in their own country by minority
I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that so many people call us curries weak yet we have yet to be bullied by any foreigner in our country. In my international college too, the few foreign exchange students who are there know to move when a local steps in and the biggest bullies are Chadpreets themselves.

I'm sorry but I find it hilarious that so many people call us curries weak yet we have yet to be bullied by any foreigner in our country. In my international college too, the few foreign exchange students who are there know to move when a local steps in and the biggest bullies are Chadpreets themselves.

cause curries are low inhib and low iq thugs that's why

there another reason why in don't believe in curryceldom like many say here, remember that niggies are bredding like rabits ( 70 iq and very low inhib ) same with currie ( 80 iq ), both nogs and curried have more with each other than with whites and east asians which are both cucks

@Chudpreet

This was the worst insult you could have given us:feelsUgh:. Can nigs build stuff like this ?

Curry architecture is good but i;m just using stats

Jews
East Asians
Most of Europeans

in that order, rest doesn;t matter

also my favorite indian buildings are that colorfull tall temples

Pandarikulam Amman Kovil

34bb8238a4591a897903257f1c149d2d.jpg

@Confessor Indo Gothic

based china shall rise and destroy the US empire

cherry pick

niggers regularly beat up old rice people and noodlewhores in america

they don't mess with me though as I am pretty stocky and muscular. i also never dress fancy. I wear old ragtag clothes even though I am richer than most people I would say.

That's why they be getting a slapping!

How do they feel superior? They're all short, weak, small pepee, ugly etc.. what's there to feel superior about.

cherry pick

niggers regularly beat up old rice people and noodlewhores in america

they don't mess with me though as I am pretty stocky and muscular. i also never dress fancy. I wear old ragtag clothes even though I am richer than most people I would say.
I have never understood, why they target Asians tho. Is it because, they're jealous, of Asians because, you ricemen are richer and debunk the "we wuz poor because, of da system n'sheit" or is it because, Asians are easier targets?

How do they feel superior? They're all short, weak, small pepee, ugly etc.. what's there to feel superior about.
It's tied in their culture and history, they don't see it in a way of physical/genetic superiority, but in some metaphysical sense.

I have never understood, why they target Asians tho. Is it because, they're jealous, of Asians because, you ricemen are richer and debunk the "we wuz poor because, of da system n'sheit" or is it because, Asians are easier targets?
easier targets.

niggers don't target southeast asians though even though SEAs are shorter than east asians lol

southeast asians are low IQ and the SEA youngsters tend to thugmaxx. cambodians, laotians, vietnamese, hmong etc... so niggers know from experience if they mess with southeast asians too much there will be repercussions. as was the case back in the 80s and 90s between southeast asian gangs and niggers