Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do some obese women think that they are beautiful when they look like shit?

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
Lazy, fucking, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) just wobble around and have NO shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad. This 400 lbs white pig tried to hit on Chad at work. I've seen the same 400 lbs pig hit on an Arab Sand nigger Chad, with a thin, blonde girlfriend as well.

There are 40 year old hogs who look like this

But think that they look like this:

I wonder what mirror they are using. They sure like to overestimate themselves.

Last edited:
Because desperate simps compliment them. Juggernaut theory.

Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale to give their children/family lineage European genetics

Last edited:
Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics
They get a ton of attention from average and unattractive men who hit on them believing they'd be easy.

Lazy, fucking, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) just wobble around and have NO shame over their weight. They even try to hit on Chad and think that they deserve Chad. This 400 lbs white pig tried to hit on Chad at work. I've seen the same 400 lbs pig hit on an Arab Sand nigger Chad, with a thin, blonde girlfriend as well.

View attachment 1152457

View attachment 1152458
Jesus you would need an industrial hook to lift the folds of fat just to even find the puss filled blue waffle, these whales need to be returned to sea world

This and the fact that being "plus size" is encouraged and seen as brave in social media and in hollywood movies.

View attachment 1152457

View attachment 1152458

I wonder what mirror they are using. They sure like to overestimate themselves.
Throw them both in the trash. If they cannot accept short men. Why bother existing?

cope plus social media

Never seen an obese man think he's beautiful/attractive. Never once in my life.

Thankfully its only online. Don't see fat pigs get complemented in real life, besides if its by another fat pig. And thank god that no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making a sacrifice with a whale to give their children/family lineage European genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back