Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do dravidians sometimes look like white people covered in tar?

He's a very rare exception, and also, Americans aren't people you should take seriously in general, and I say that as an American: I once heard some guy say this foid wasn't White because she was from mainland Spain, even though she literally had Green eyes.

And going back to what was said earlier, some MENA can pass as med, but most don't.
Only Levant and some Nafris pass as meds because they aren't even arabs to begin with.

Only Levant and some Nafris pass as meds because they aren't even arabs to begin with.
Nafris, nah not at all. Even @Med Amine said this.

Levant, yes since they have more in common with Europeans in general, such as more ANF/EEF & Steppe/Yamnaya, but that's only some of them(I'd estimate 15-25%), such as based Assad:

GTY_bashar_al_assad_balcony_tk_130829_16x9_1600.jpg

or our friend @Made in Heaven

In fact, it reminds me of this pic I found:

ft6-1170x836.jpg

Italian infantry training with Omani soldiers, look at the distinction.

000_1LE4KE-e1571042127623.jpg

Compared to some Syrians(pure Levantines) it is clear that Levantines are closer, but still on average look distinct.

In fact, it reminds me of this pic I found:

ft6-1170x836.jpg

Italian infantry training with Omani soldiers, look at the distinction.

000_1LE4KE-e1571042127623.jpg

Compared to some Syrians(pure Levantines) it is clear that Levantines are closer, but still on average look distinct.
These are the low class niggas you are comparing to. You need to look at the upper classes in these countries. Gulf Arabs look nothing like meds but people from Levant often pass as meds. Look at Italy's football team. Their goal keeper and some of those terrones could easily fit in with these guys no problem. On average they look distinct but there's a decent overlap.

vThese are the low class niggas you are comparing to
No? Those are average guys, aka "normies"
. You need to look at the upper classes in these countries.
I did, I showed the literal Syrian president who is White passing, therefore I did look at the "upper class"
Gulf Arabs look nothing like meds but people from Levant often pass as meds.
Some pass as Meds, not all: As I stated, I estimate it's 15-25%
Look at Italy's football team. Their goal keeper and some of those terrones could easily fit in with these guys no problem.
I've known a few South Italians, both online & in the US: One foid in HS was fully terrone, and she had green eyes & brunette hair, I thought she might have been partially Irish but she's fully South Italian. Another guy(former user actually) also had green eyes.

Naples FC fans:

naples-italy-30th-apr-2023-ssc-napoli-fans-celebrate-in-plebiscito-square-in-naples-italy-april-30th-2023-following-the-combination-of-results-from-todays-league-day-napoli-will-have-to-wait-another-day-or-two-of-matches-to-celebrate-its-third-scudetto-credit-insidefoto-di-andrea-stacciolialamy-live-news-2PWGFYH.jpg

EUEMI7NF7NH4PO6ICYR2ZTP45M.jpg

65eea5f15bb26.jpeg

ssc-napoli-v-uc-sampdoria-serie-a.jpg

But yeah, due to certain phenos some may look somewhat ambigous/not stereotypically White(like the goalkeeper does imo) but are genetically European.
On average they look distinct but there's a decent overlap.
Keyword- on average they look distinct.

But yes, some overlap is prevalent.
Some overlap does exist: You will get some Levantines who can pass as being Meds.

Last edited:
Ive seen many dravidians that can legit pass as whites if they somehow got rid of their dark eyes and skin. They have very european looking faces and a complete caucasoid skull but it looks low class or dirty of them because of shitskin. Dravidians might just be short white men covered in mud. Bleach and LL surgery might unironically be the biggest ascended for curries.
India original Aryan people saar.

What is it with this "White-passing" obsession? I get it. It's the only way to cope with being a smidge above Aussie abos.

Dude they look closer to whites than most meds. They have shit noses but mogger skulls.

Maybe, but I haven’t seen many skinny abos. They seem to all be super fat for some reason. Are there examples of albino abos to compare to?

View attachment 1145787View attachment 1145788View attachment 1145789

Wtf
Bro what. There's white and then there's White. Can you tell which one refers to lighter features and which one refers to a collection of ethnic groups?

I know you're smarter than this, brocel.

who the fuck cares
Shitskins, obviously. Have you seen some of the levels of coping on the forum recently? They're scrambling and now the cope has reached albinism (fucking KEK). Gravitational-lensing levels of cope.

Only a few as @Chudpreet pointed out could possibly pass as vaguely South European: Probably less than 1% like that one guy from a Tik-Tok who had "orange" skin(I'll look for it later).

Most Curries can't even pass as MENA, not even a Gulf Arab.
i didn’t say curries pass as white (cause they are brown obviously), but these albino curries seem white adjacent. Their nose shape is not something I have ever seen on a white person, so they still seem off.

What is it with this "White-passing" obsession? I get it. It's the only way to cope with being a smidge above Aussie abos.
The word aryan comes to europe from their curry texts. Although they are also mentioned in Iran.

Bro what. There's white and then there's White. Can you tell which one refers to lighter features and which one refers to a collection of ethnic groups?
What’s the difference between white and White? If I saw one one of these albinos in the street I might mistake them for an ugly white.

Last edited:
i didn’t say curries pass as white (cause they are brown obviously), but these albino curries seem white adjacent. Their nose shape is not something I have ever seen on a white person, so they still seem off.
Basically what I said earlier: They are the less than 1%, probably more like 0.001%. who can almost pass as White, kind of like this guy a bit, though his features still seem "off." like you said about their nose.

Last edited:
Basically what I said earlier: They are the less than 1%, probably more like 0.001%. who can almost pass as White, kind of like this guy a bit, though his features still seem "off." like you said about their nose.

View attachment 1145898
I wasn’t talking about these far northern curries, but rather the dravidians like those albinos. But I have never seen a curry with blonde hair before. His soy face and negative canthal tilt removes any exotic halo imo. @tehgymcel420 thoughts?

I wasn’t talking about these far northern curries,
Most of them still are very dark-brown @Chudpreet this guy is an extreme outlier, even amongst them.
but rather the dravidians like those albinos. But I have never seen a curry with blonde hair before. His soy face and negative canthal tilt removes any exotic halo imo. @tehgymcel420 thoughts?
Yeah tbh, but he mogs 99.9% of Curries so in Curryland he would actually have very good SMV imo, not the shit West though.

"Vhe iz da troo Aryeans, coomskin saar! Yorr peepul cut theyr cheeldren deek off!"
Most of them still are very dark-brown @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet this guy is an extreme outlier, even amongst them.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Yeah tbh, but he mogs 99.9% of Curries so in Curryland he would actually have very good SMV imo, not the shit West though.
Just the coloring alone would be enough to give him a high SMV in curryland

View attachment 1145898
If I saw this guy I would assume he was a ginger middle easterner. His nose and mouth area just don't look european

If I saw this guy I would assume he was a ginger middle easterner. His nose and mouth area just don't look european
Yeah true, I was about to say that but left It out: Still, a ginger MENA would be seen as "White" by most normfags due to their idiocy.

@Copexodius Maximus

Salludon is definitely a PSL god, but I remember on the looksmax forum of a thread of someone asking their sister who mogs: salludon or some blonde chad. And she chose the blonde chad, despite salludon objectively mogging him.