Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why cant i just be normal?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★
My brain is just so monumentally strange. Nothing can objectively tell me whats wrong. I know looks is a part of it but it isnt the complete picture

Last edited:
Almost as if free will>correlations and equations. just do it innit dont overthink and get sucked into autism

I ask myself this daily, wish I could relate to normie but at the same time I don’t , it’s all surface level shit without much depth

I ask myself this daily, wish I could relate to normie but at the same time I don’t , it’s all surface level shit without much depth
i cant relate to normies even if i try but tbh i think i can relate to some ppl but my brain cucks me

i cant relate to normies even if i try but tbh i think i can relate to some ppl but my brain cucks me
there’s nothing to relate to, that’s the paradox, just small talk and that’s it , mention NPC shit

Autists have to fake it to survive in this world.