Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why can’t I date younger women

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
-
I’m so fucking fed up with agecuck and Reddit fags right wingers and capitalists saying I need to fucking date my own age I cannot relate to old hags my own age who fucked thousand of dicks already tons of sex experience I can only relate to 18 yr old girls because I am like them I don’t have job because of right wing and capitalist and white people who won’t hire a Jew even though. I have college degree and I don’t have lot of sex experience but agecucks made it that young girl won’t date me since I’m 23 and I’m “too old” this is bullshit It took me years to convince my parents to give me enough money so that I am Not a poor fag this is all white People fault!

Last edited:
Because of feminists and agecucks.

Total Kike Death.

All agecucks are closeted pedos

Woke ideology is mainstream

i hate jews and westoids so much

it's them that forced us to raise the age of consent and now they propagate stigma of age gaps

you are always running out of time as the age gap between you and teenage girls increase, making it difficult to compensate for lonely teen years

Because they are antisemitic

Because they are antisemitic
Exactly and that needs to be dealt with harshly
IMG 0251

You deserve a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model.

I’m so fucking fed up with agecuck and Reddit fags right wingers and capitalists saying I need to fucking date my own age I cannot relate to old hags my own age who fucked thousand of dicks already tons of sex experience I can only relate to 18 yr old girls because I am like them I don’t have job because of right wing and capitalist and white people who won’t hire a Jew even though. I have college degree and I don’t have lot of sex experience but agecucks made it that young girl won’t date me since I’m 23 and I’m “too old” this is bullshit It took me years to convince my parents to give me enough money so that I am Not a poor fag this is all white People fault!
yeah 24 year old chad can rape your cucked oneitis while she's 17 but you get thrown into jail

agreed everyone needs to shut the fuck up if she's 18 that is literally their own fucking rules

mfw it's ok for a 40 year old man to pay to shit in an 18 year old woman's mouth, but it's not ok for them to get married :feelsseriously: