Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why being light skinned black is worse than being dark skinned black

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
When you’re a darkskin everyone sees you as more masculine by default, and they have the bbc stereotype on your side, and for some odd reason no matter how ugly these dark as midnight motherfuckers can be, they still seem to get laid no matter what, with hot girls too. I’ve witnessed it time and time again, always the ugly black as fuck niggers that pulled the beautiful white girls with thin hair. MY type of girl was always being railed by these monks. Doesn’t even matter if they’re hood or nerdy, it’s like it’s impossible for dark mfs to be incels, they’re just far too sociable and obnoxious and women love that shit.

Lightskin black men don’t get that though, we get stereotyped as having small dicks and being feminine and “less black”, closer to white. You have no idea how many dark ass monkeys have tried me when I was in school just because I’m lighter and appear as less masculine.

And if you’re an ugly black light skinned man then forget it because one of the only positive lightskin stereotypes is that we’re “pretty boys” that “get the most girls”, even though most sheboons and other races would rather be railed by a tall dark ape when they do have a preference for black men. The jbbpill only applies to the darkies, not for lighter skinned blacks with white origins such as myself.

With sheboons if you're dark black you have to thug max
You don't have to do anything if you're light black

@Acorn @Grim_Reaper I feel same about curries. I wish I was a tall dark skinned abo curry instead :cryfeels:

@Acorn @Grim_Reaper I feel same about curries. I wish I was a tall dark skinned abo curry instead :cryfeels:
You're a Telugu, you are an Abo.

You're a Telugu, you are an Abo.
Maybe on the inside, but not on outside. Dark skinned abo looking niggers are usually the tallest :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I wish I was born a tall High IQ dark skinned abo Tamil