Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are so many of the white nationalists from The USA, ASIAN/hapa or Latino?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
I have seen so many at this point. I'm also Pretty sure, most of the ones here are Also larping as White, obviously, not accusing everyone here, but after seeing so many hapas and Latinos I'm justified in thinking this.

On one "Blackpill" discord server I was on, there was this half Italian half ecoudaorian guy, but he looked Asian, possibly because, there were many Chinese immigrated to ecoudaor ( he didn't look indigenous) and this guy kept claiming to be "white af" and called everyone else shitskins, while, being an edgelord who kept posted Aryan classic edits. At first he would claim to be "white af" like he was some sort of 100% Aryan ubermensch, then, when people from Europe started joining the server he admitted he was a mutt, possibly, because, everyone was pressuring him to show his face,
but he still insisted he was "white passing" and would keep call his father an " ethnic idiot".

Then, when finally, showed a pic, where he blurred his face( because, deep inside even he knew he was bullshiting) everyone, called him Asian because, of his hair lol, and then, he admitted to having Asian eyes. and when he finally uploded a picture without, his face blurred, he looked like any other Asian, and of course, the other amerimutt white nationalists on the server didn't say anything.

Another one I remember looked like your typical Juan, but because, he was slightly lighter(barely light brown) he thought, that made him white. He looked like a more subhuman version and more ethnic looking version of this IMG 20240513 143140
And he was also an Incel in Denial, despite being 5'5, because, he thought, of him joining a Blackpill discord server as some sort of phase and thought, that he would soon "ascend" after prettyboymaxxing.

@Made in Heaven was right, a lot of hapas turn to white nationalism to cope. I only remember these two, because, they were extremely annoying. but there were tons of people similar to these two. And these are type of guys who call people who look like this, shitskins.
IMG 20240512 163434
IMG 20240512 163419
IMG 20240512 163349
IMG 20240512 162408IMG 20240512 162300

Last edited:
Because whites are superior, and anyone with a brain would love to become one. And I agree with that sentiment one hundred percent. Unfortunately, that will never happen, as it's literally impossible to alter your genes or race. Over.

Because whites are superior, and anyone with a brain would love to become one. And I agree with that sentiment one hundred percent. Unfortunately, that will never happen, as it's literally impossible to alter your genes or race. Over.
Even, I agree that whites are superior. But these guys were literally, claiming to be White.

But these guys were literally, claiming to be White.
They are just desperate copers. It's sad and stupid, but they desperately truly wish to become/identity as white. They need to wake up to reality and face the brutal truth: they will never ever be white.

They are just desperate copers. It's sad and stupid, but they desperately truly wish to become/identity as white. They need to wake up to reality and face the brutal truth: they will never ever be white.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=j7-BIM1u64oK77aS

I have seen so many spics who look like the second girl, who claim to be White, and nobody bats and eye. But if I say one of those people who I posted can pass as white then, people will try to find something on their face to nullify that lol. like those people would ever be recognised, as Palestinian by white Americans many of whom who can't even point to their country on a map,
if they were in America. Most Americans are braindead when it comes to race.

I have seen so many spics who look like the second girl, who claim to be White, and nobody bats and eye. But if I say one of those people who I posted can pass as white then, people will try to find something on their face to nullify that lol.
Double standards for the sexes. Women can get away with any behavior, but men cannot unless they are Chad.
if they were in America. Most Americans are braindead when it comes to race.
Most Americans are braindead, period. Their brains are completely hooked on dopamine from various sources. Be it junkfood, social media, drugs, Marvel movies, woke vidya, etc. But naturally, they are ignorant of race due to Jewish education and media. As race is a "social construct."

I have seen so many at this point. I'm also Pretty sure, most of the ones here are Also larping as White, obviously, not accusing everyone here, but after seeing so many hapas and Latinos I'm justified in thinking this.
It's somewhat of a common occurrence online.

From my experiences on telegram, discord, twitter, etc., most White Nationalists are White(Med, Irish, Anglo, Slav, etc): However, a good amount of non-Whites LARPing as Whites exist, or mixed/hapas/latinos LARP as white. As such, those types will "stick out" more so.

There's also some non-Whites such as @Chudpreet who don't LARP as White, yet are sympathetic towards the WN cause.

However, I have proven that I am actually White: I showed my hand, & even a DNA test I did some years back to @Ron.Belgrade alongside my face to some trusted users.
On one "Blackpill" discord server I was on
Most of them get overtaken by Normies, foids, etc.
, there was this half Italian half ecoudaorian guy, but he looked Asian, possibly because, there were many Chinese immigrated to ecoudaor ( he didn't look indigenous)
Amerindian types are technically Mongoloid, so that's a possibility: However, I am somewhat aware of the Chinese influence as a co-worker of mine who is partially LatAm mentioned this to me.
and this guy kept claiming to be "white af" and called everyone else shitskins, while, being an edgelord who kept posted Aryan classic edits.
Off-topic, but I have tons of edits like that saved kek; I might even share some here.
At first he would claim to be "white af" like he was some sort of 100% Aryan ubermensch,
I've never once claimed such.
then, when people from Europe started joining the server he admitted he was a mutt, possibly, because, everyone was pressuring him to show his face,
but he still insisted he was "white passing" and would keep call his father an " ethnic idiot".
I was told a similar story but a Tacocel user here: He tells me a friend of his once told him he was "White passing," but when he showed his face he didn't look White at all & looked as if he had some African influence on him.
Then, when finally, showed a pic, where he blurred his face( because, deep inside even he knew he was bullshiting) everyone, called him Asian because, of his hair lol, and then, he admitted to having Asian eyes. and when he finally uploded a picture without, his face blurred, he looked like any other Asian, and of course, the other amerimutt white nationalists on the server didn't say anything.
Did they ever reveal themselves at all? Or even share a hand-pic?
Another one I remember looked like your typical Juan, but because, he was slightly lighter(barely light brown) he thought, that made him white. He looked like a more subhuman version and more ethnic looking version of thisView attachment 1158779
And he was also an Incel in Denial, despite being 5'5, because, he thought, of him joining a Blackpill discord server as some sort of phase and thought, that he would soon "ascend" after prettyboymaxxing.
Those types are always the most deluded, and ironically are more redpilled/bluepilled than most Redditors, grifters on looksfag, etc.

It's somewhat of a common occurrence online.

From my experiences on telegram, discord, twitter, etc., most White Nationalists are White(Med, Irish, Anglo, Slav, etc): However, a good amount of non-Whites LARPing as Whites exist, or mixed/hapas/latinos LARP as white. As such, those types will "stick out" more so.

There's also some non-Whites such as @Chudpreet who don't LARP as White, yet are sympathetic towards the WN cause.

However, I have proven that I am actually White: I showed my hand, & even a DNA test I did some years back to @Ron.Belgrade alongside my face to some trusted users.

Most of them get overtaken by Normies, foids, etc.

Amerindian types are technically Mongoloid, so that's a possibility: However, I am somewhat aware of the Chinese influence as a co-worker of mine who is partially LatAm mentioned this to me.

Off-topic, but I have tons of edits like that saved kek; I might even share some here.

I've never once claimed such.

I was told a similar story but a Tacocel user here: He tells me a friend of his once told him he was "White passing," but when he showed his face he didn't look White at all & looked as if he had some African influence on him.

Those types are always the most deluded, and ironically are more redpilled/bluepilled than most Redditors, grifters on looksfag, etc.
Mutual facerating on discord when?

However, I have proven that I am actually White: I showed my hand, & even a DNA test I did some years back to @
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade alongside my face to some trusted users.
Yeah, I know you're white. I was talking about the others.
Yes, but those look more indigenous. This guy looked Asian.
Tacocels even, though, not as much as Asians still have an inferiority complex. They literally have a word or phrase for bettering your genes with a gringo.
Yeah, plenty, of them. one was a Cuban who claimed white because, he had Spanish blood. He was A light brown and had Black(t 50) eyes and black hair, obviously, that doesn't mean he is non white, plenty of whites like Johny depp have those traits, but he was clearly non white. This guy I think was the most anti Arab and Mexican. I remember him, because, he had a debate with an Arab about Gaza.

USA is not a country, its a giant corporation and thats about it.

USA is not a country, its a giant corporation and thats about it.
It was a mistake. most whites have no real identity. Should have stayed in their countries. Hitler was right.

No sense of identity and plus they were pushed down this path, I know people with not a single drop of European blood in them yet they are europhiles.

The jbw is gay, yall are acting as if the average nigga or sand doesnt mog, also the best genetics are found in Albania, Italy, Lebanon basically Mediterranean countries mog most whites

They're destroyed by the serene sight of white slimy cunts, the obscene scent of the hyperborean Germanic Scythian Aryan Amazonian harlot drives these weak twig ethnics to a point of made musth, bloodthirsty hordes of such lesser scum races than wander around but they can't hurt their mistresses or their extended kin for that matter, so they seek lesser races to quench some of this sexual frustration driven madness

The JewSA is a bizzaro world where everything is about race. That's why there's so much racial ideology here. Hapas are caught between two races, belonging to both and neither, so their lives revolve around race. Latinos, they have a different concept of race, they may very well be white as they understand it. A Latino can be anything from 100% Spanish/Portuguese to 100% heyahoya or 100% black. "Latino" strictly means "from a former Spanish or Portuguese colony", it's a very bad way to describe someone's race.

The JewSA is a bizzaro world where everything is about race. That's why there's so much racial ideology here. Hapas are caught between two races, belonging to both and neither, so their lives revolve around race. Latinos, they have a different concept of race, they may very well be white as they understand it. A Latino can be anything from 100% Spanish/Portuguese to 100% heyahoya or 100% black. "Latino" strictly means "from a former Spanish or Portuguese colony", it's a very bad way to describe someone's race.
No, most of them are mestizo or mixed ancestry. Don't let them fool you, that's how 95% of them look. The white passing ones are rare. The ones in Argentina, Uruguay are not Latino.