Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why are normies so cucked?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
I hate hearing normies talk about how a man should provide etc. when in reality what blind morons don’t see is that a Chad doesn’t provide. He doesn’t do shit in a relationship he just demands a blowjob from his slutty submissive foid, while normie cucks betabuxx and provide for bitches only for them not to leave them. Blind bluepilled cucked idiots, want to go ER so bad :reeeeee:

men should provide = you should let foids and everybody else leech off of you like parasites

being cucked gives them comfort, I've come to find that the only thing that makes loneliness tolerable is a concentrated sense of victimhood. And some people just can't tap into this

I'm almost certain with the lazy broke chad in my gym who has a slutina girlfriend....she is letting him live with her now and probably rent free. Fucking unbelievable man. You know how many dudes are broke in their mid 30's and either kill themselves or are on the brink of it? Fucked up dude. Meanwhile this guy gets a hot foid and bed to share someone with RENT FREE

Next time I hear a dumbass talking about how you need to make 6 figures and all this other bullshit I'm calling them retarded and walking the other way

I'm almost certain with the lazy broke chad in my gym who has a slutina girlfriend....she is letting him live with her now and probably rent free. Fucking unbelievable man. You know how many dudes are broke in their mid 30's and either kill themselves or are on the brink of it? Fucked up dude. Meanwhile this guy gets a hot foid and bed to share someone with RENT FREE

Next time I hear a dumbass talking about how you need to make 6 figures and all this other bullshit I'm calling them retarded and walking the other way
6 figures is for beta buxxers obviously. Blue collar chads can slay all day.