Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are fat foids so annoying?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I know the halo effect exists and I try to be aware of it but holy shit I feel like most of the absolute worst foids I've met have been overweight. I've worked retail jobs for a long time and most of the Karens I've met have been obese landwhales (and black tbh). I rarely see this type of behavior in fat men too. A lot of fat men I've met have actually been pretty funny and just pleasant to be around, but fat women are just irritable and obnoxious. Every day when I used to be in high school there were always a group of obese black foids cackling louder than anyone else in the hallways or lunchroom being incredibly obnoxious. Where the fuck did fat did fat women get their confidence or general audacity from? I actually saw a fat bitch carrying pepper spray on a college campus before. Like bro, I NEED that type of confidence in my life.

all foids are tbh

but yes, fat foids are even worse somehow

guess thats what chadcock does to their brain

all foids are tbh

but yes, fat foids are even worse somehow

guess thats what chadcock does to their brain
That's true. I made a post a few days ago about how all foids are annoying and devoid of personality. I think fat foids just irk me more since they truly have no use in the world. In an ideal world where foids have no rights, at least attractive foids can be used as breeding machines for reproduction, fat foids on the other hand are literally useless.

They despise themselves for being overweight, they could lose weight, but they're too fucking lazy, so they project their hatred of themselves on others.

They despise themselves for being overweight, they could lose weight, but they're too fucking lazy, so they project their hatred of themselves on others.

They get hella attention for being fat , their besties and shit give them that confidence , media tells them theyre opressed or smth and then they think they r rosa parks or shit

Haha sending them to North Korea would be a wonderful idea.

I do not like having to sit next to tubs of lard, especially entitled fat whores who think they are the bees knees