Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has the Funniest Avi Here?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
My vote goes to @7339er with @Weirdcel in second.

Forgot to mention @VLÖ too

Last edited:
Not the funniest, but most definetly the sexiest, and most artsy one.

mpAD5.gif

@_incelinside

kek I am honored. But personally, I find my dazed Kirby to be more cute than funny

Funniest one for me is @VLÖ bo2cel cracks me up everytime I see him. @mrhaircut33 avatar is goofy af too

Last edited:
kek I am honered. But personally, I find my dazed Kirby to be more cute than funny

Funniest one for me is @VLÖ bo2cel cracks me up everytime I see him. @mrhaircut33 avatar is goofy af too
I think your avi just fits so well with your username though, it's hilarious. Yes, I agree with VLO, I forgot to mention him.

Thank you. Btw my avatar mogs the original picture that i used to hell and back.
The original one was sexy too but this one is just way more artistic. You can tell the artist put a lot of his soul into it.

I don't remember his name but this always cracks me up. It's a photoshop of the Why? cat and some other meme cat.
Cat

I think your avi just fits so well with your username though, it's hilarious. Yes, I agree with VLO, I forgot to mention him.
lol total coincidence that it fits. Wasn't my original avatar.

Another avatar that's pretty funny is @retarded_dumbshit That dog looks displeased at someone saying retarded dumbshit

@Kointo 's gru holding a gun

whoever has the reviewbrah edit with him looking at er

<<<----best one always

I like mine of James DeGale turning truecel from the beating he took in the Badou Jack fight.

Mine. But I like @KyloRen Kylo looks butthurt, and i always read his posts in Kylo Ren's voice.