Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WHAT'S THE POINT

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
I be wondering what be the point of these YouTube videos making fun of incels like don't they realize that it only proves our point of what we be saying all along about how society is and how cruel, hostile this world is toward incels.

Also it's counterproductive as hell to be making fun of incels because that will only alienate and inspire more lost young men to join us which I see as a win for the incel movement lol

normalfags are braindead sheep, that's why

They want to appear as faithful white knights in the hope that their queens might drop them a crumb of pussay. Same is the case with male cucks on IT.

They want to appear as faithful white knights in the hope that their queens might drop them a crumb of pussay. Same is the case with male cucks on IT.

they make fun of us to drive us to suicide.

Yep they try to score brownie points with feminists in hope of getting pussy in return. :feelskek:

Yep they try to score brownie points with feminists in hope of getting pussy in return. :feelskek:

GFn4cCuXcAAHFMY

I be wondering what be the point of these YouTube videos making fun of incels like don't they realize that it only proves our point of what we be saying all along about how society is and how cruel, hostile this world is toward incels.

Also it's counterproductive as hell to be making fun of incels because that will only alienate and inspire more lost young men to join us which I see as a win for the incel movement lol
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.

Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

(Communist Manifesto, 1847)

I only add that now it's the spectre of Marxism-Rodgerism and sexual-communism that is haunting the normies currently.

And also that all that oppose feminism are decried as "incel" by its opponents in power.

History is repeating itself brothers.

The hour is ours to SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION.

They continue to do the things that we criticize them for.