Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's the black equivalent of "gigachad"?

Lucifer157

Lucifer157

GIVE ME PUSSY, MOTHERFUCKER!
Is it gigatyrone or giganigga? Although i've never seen anyone using gigatyrone, but i saw giganigga used more often and as a meme. If there's a black gigachad, should we call him a giganigga?

213363_original.jpg

I was about to say gigatyrone, but giganigga sounds better

Gigachad is meme way to overdone by normies tbh chads already are rare

I'll use giganigga now. Gigatyrone sounds kinda stupid and nobody uses it, meanwhile giganigga is an actual real meme.

ApeMaxxed gigaThug

Gigachad is race neutral.

I just say nigger

you should ask @screwthefbi

Is it gigatyrone or giganigga? Although i've never seen anyone using gigatyrone, but i saw giganigga used more often and as a meme. If there's a black gigachad, should we call him a giganigga?

213363_original.jpg
gigatyrone. Btw these hypermasc dudes are likely not popular with women and it actually makes sense from evolutionary standpoint, cause being simply athletic, as opposed to a roided freak, was beneficial to survival and hunting.

Giga Tyrone
Giga Jamal

213363_original.jpg
Giganiga

It just slides down the tongue, doesn't it. It is our duty to incorporate the N word, that is nigger, into anything.

213363_original.jpg
that's eddie abbew