Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would your ideal hangout spot be?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
My ideal hang out spot would be a dark, mysterious, abandoned, gothic church in the english woods.
I asked chatgpt to create a long and detailed description of this church to set the mood and scenery of this church
If you don't feel like reading all that shit, I created an audio file for you:

View: https://voca.ro/16U6GkaALJZZ

In the heart of the ancient English woods, shrouded by a perpetual mist that clings to the gnarled branches and skeletal trees, lies an abandoned gothic church, an eerie relic of a forgotten time.
Its once-majestic structure now stands as a haunting silhouette against the darkened canopy, where the twisted limbs of ancient oaks reach out like skeletal fingers, casting ghostly shadows upon the moss-covered ground.

The church's façade, a tapestry of crumbling stone and intricate carvings, is adorned with grotesque gargoyles that leer menacingly from their perches, their stony eyes eternally watchful.
Vines, thick and sinuous, have woven themselves into the very fabric of the stonework, their tendrils creeping like veins across the church's weathered surface, as if the forest itself seeks to reclaim this sacred ground.

The towering spires, once proud and imposing, now jut into the sky like broken fangs, their tips lost to time and decay.
Atop the tallest spire, a rusted iron cross, tilted and precarious, creaks ominously in the slightest breeze, its mournful wail echoing through the surrounding woods.
Beneath this grim sentinel, the massive, arched doorway yawns open, its heavy wooden doors long since rotted away, revealing a yawning maw of darkness within.

Stepping inside, the air grows colder, thick with the scent of damp earth and the faint, metallic tang of old blood.
The once-grand nave stretches out before you, lined with rows of decrepit pews, their wood splintered and warped by centuries of neglect. Above, the vaulted ceiling, adorned with faded frescoes depicting scenes of angelic triumph and demonic torment, is partially collapsed, allowing thin beams of sickly, green-tinged light to filter through, casting eerie patterns upon the cracked flagstone floor.

At the far end of the nave, the altar stands in solemn decay, a macabre centerpiece of this forsaken sanctuary.
Draped in tattered, moth-eaten velvet, its surface is cluttered with the remnants of sacrificial offerings: desiccated animal bones, melted wax from blackened candles, and the tarnished silver of long-forgotten chalices.
Behind it, a towering stained-glass window, shattered and stained by time, casts a distorted, kaleidoscopic glow, illuminating the twisted visage of a saint whose eyes seem to follow you with an unsettling intensity.

In the shadows, hidden alcoves and side chapels reveal further secrets: a confessional booth, its curtain hanging in tatters, the wood scratched and scarred as if by desperate, clawing hands; a crypt entrance, its iron gate ajar, leading down into a darkness that whispers of forgotten horrors and restless spirits.

The silence within the church is oppressive, broken only by the occasional drip of water from unseen cracks in the stone, and the distant rustle of unseen creatures that have made their home within these forsaken walls.
Every creak of the floorboards underfoot, every gust of wind that stirs the dust, seems to carry with it the echoes of long-dead voices, their mournful whispers telling tales of tragedy, betrayal, and dark rituals performed in the dead of night.

This abandoned gothic church, ensnared by the relentless grip of the encroaching forest, stands as a testament to a time when the line between the sacred and the profane was blurred, where the whispers of the past continue to haunt the present, and where the shadows seem to have a life of their own, always watching, always waiting.

Last edited:
Burgerking better tbh
Sadly my local one was shutdown.

Maybe due to Covid impacting the business negatively or just BK having financial problems in general and thus may have been part of various BK’s planned shutdowns at the time nationwide but who knows really?

All I really know is that I miss their original chicken sandwich (it was oval shaped like a medium sized subway sandwhich) which I would order plain but put ketchup on later.

OvER for BK original chicken sandwhichcels. :feelsrope:

My ideal hangout spot would be in my bed. I wish I had a wife I could cuddle with while watching movies and TV series. This has been my fantasy for over a decade... :cryfeels:

Have it you're way bro...
big king xxl mogs :ahegao:

Image 2024 05 20 004639700