Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What the fuck

I wouldn't fuck a horse, but I think the mental hurdle is understanding that humans really don't care about the consent or welfare of our food and pack animals. I mean, I get the idea, we tell ourselves "We only kill because our society needs such and such and in every other way we are very humane" but that's not really true.

I wouldn't fuck a horse, but I think the mental hurdle is understanding that humans really don't care about the consent or welfare of our food and pack animals. I mean, I get the idea, we tell ourselves "We only kill because our society needs such and such and in every other way we are very humane" but that's not really true.
but bacon tho

I personally don't really see the difference between fucking a horse and eating one. Not that I can say I've done either myself, but you probably get my point.

@FeminismsCancer finally got caught?

I personally don't really see the difference between fucking a horse and eating one. Not that I can say I've done either myself, but you probably get my point.

Yeah. That's really what it comes down to. I wouldn't fuck a horse because it ain't my style, but to say fucking a horse is cruel, you could also say eating a horse is cruel. People will say "It's not that cruel" but it really is. So if we're willing to eat a horse and accept that, we should be able to accept that people fuck horses too.

yeah i think people could get into trouble for doing that kind of stuff.

@FeminismsCancer guess his neigh-bors reported him.

Unparalleled degeneracy

Boyos is it bad if i am slightly attracted to horses?

@FeminismsCancer is from France though, not Australia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back