Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What kind of accent do you have?

What's your accent?

• American

• Southern (American)

• Canadian

• British

• Australian/New Zealandian

• Foreign

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Accents can make or break your voice.

america has many accents not just 2. Deep voice> accent

Georgian. It is closer to the American accent though due to the influence of American media.

an american south redneck type accent ig

I did an online test and apparently I have a Californian and New Yorker accent.

Could you post the real one? The test that you posted concluded that I have a North Eastern accent lol
I am trying to find it, I'll report back when I find it or not.

I found it boyos! Here you go. @Facade @Allblueeeee

No accent but I'm probably one of the most severe, if not the most severe voicecel on this forum

I don't have an accent.

Mexican accent. Something like what you hear on Speedy Gonzalez.

Saying someone has a British accent is about the most unhelpful thing you could possibly categorise someone as having.

I myself am a black country lad. Watch this video to understand the black country accent:

I actually grew up in West Bromwich and where i lived and went to school was only 10 minutes walk from what was considered Birmingham. We several fights (well large brawls actually) between our school and the other school and they were almost universally Birmingham City fans (awful bunch) where as we were solidly West Bromwich Albion.

The black country dialect covers most of the people who live in the urban conurbation between Birmingham and Wolverhampton to varying degrees. Not to be mistaken with people from Birmingham who are Brummies who have a slightly different accent. Wolverhampton while considered part of the black country also has its own slightly distinct dialect and people from there are called YamYams. The midlands overall has a fairly broad accent which varies in the major towns between places like Coventry, Nottingham, Leicester, Worcester. etc

This video is pretty good for covering the various different accents by group in the UK. The woman in the video boils it down to 17 although i would say broadly speaking there are as many as 40 regional dialects which can be distinguished.

not sure how I would put it in words

Foreginers always mentioned how american I sounded. My american accent is thick as fuck apparently.

British specifically London accent

Well, I just did a test and it says I'm Southern, but... not harsh Southern, but more in the middle (North & South) I guess?

Good ol' American one.