Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What is your favorite Gambler memory on this forum or r/incels?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
For me, it's from when he got another alt banned here and immediately created another alt and posted a thread titled "It's over for Greekcels" thus giving himself away to be banned again. Hilarious and legendary.

i can't even think of one specific incident, i think the sheer volume of content has overwhelmed my memory

figuring out who he was on reddit was funny because of his typing style

Why do you praise that subhuman? Legit we have people like LMS or BPPre. and you decide to fanboy a subhuman small time spam troll
what.gif

Why do you praise that subhuman? Legit we have people like LMS or BPPre. and you decide to fanboy a subhuman small time spam troll
what.gif
lms is a 6'3 BBC slayer, who is bppre

lms is a 6'3 BBC slayer, who is bppre
For the same reason. Why does he praise an eliptical faced bloatcel subhuman, when LMS spreads blackpills with quality content and is a bbc manmore. BPP is black pill presentations another youtuber that posts here and spreads pills.

When he set up an appointment with this female he was going to fuck, he thought he had escaped inceldom and deleted his reddit account. The next day he comes back with a new account saying she canceled.

See the quote in my sig.

Gambler is an idiot dude had a 10inch cock (self claimed) yet couldn't even get inside lol

I liked the sheer volume and effort he put into his posts even if he was a fakecel. That man was dedicated

That time when he got pissed off because a roastie on youtube plays the guitar better than he does.

When he set up an appointment with this female he was going to fuck, he thought he had escaped inceldom and deleted his reddit account. The next day he comes back with a new account saying she canceled.

LMAO

When he and his alt Anon had conversations together

lol, you love gambler, but thats all good ;)

id have to say when i made my "feels" thread, i remember him and i went back, and forth. the thread clogged up 50+posts just between the both of us, it also happened a few times with other threads we've participated in. ive reached into the thousands of posts, because of him lol.

Gay thread, but it was surprising when I asked him directly if he was incelman when he was posting on "Anon", and he just admitted it.

Gay thread, but it was surprising when I asked him directly if he was incelman when he was posting on "Anon", and he just admitted it.
Yeah I have seen that as well.
He said something like
"Anon is one of my many alt accounts"

Not gay, sheer comedy. Everyone agrees he is legendary for one reason or another.

I see he deleted his account on braincels u/UnfitForReproduction. Poor Gambler isn't allowed anywhere.

Every single one of his posts was legendary.

The time where Gambler and Incelman had a 3 page conversation in a thread.

I'm afraid no but I don't even know if we can still find them

The mods have deleted a lot of them. I necro'd "it's over for Greekcels" thread and it got deleted soon after.

For me, it's from when he got another alt banned here and immediately created another alt and posted a thread titled "It's over for Greekcels" thus giving himself away to be banned again. Hilarious and legendary.
That's mine too.
Also his white sharia patriarchy posts.
Also he started the alphadestiny posts.fuck so many quality threads from him.

Chad worshipping jfl

why is he banned from here again? dont we want some laughs?

His feud with orangefez was hilarious. Also his master shifu alt and twitter beef with talib kweli (srs). There's too many to name, guy is a legend

when he got permanently banned

When he make an alt and it's obvious it's him