Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is tiktok rizz party

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Temp. Banned
-
I see this tiktok rizz party and it’s always the same clips of guys at the party I don’t get it

ask @Vendetta

It seems you're referring to a trend or meme on TikTok called "Rizz Party." From what I can gather, it appears to be a specific type of party or gathering that has gained popularity on the platform. The clips you're seeing might be a part of this trend, showcasing people at these parties, perhaps doing something amusing or noteworthy.

Sometimes these trends gain traction due to their catchy nature, relatable content, or simply because they're entertaining. TikTok is known for its viral trends and challenges, where users create and share content following a particular theme or format. If you're curious about it, you could explore further by searching for #RizzParty on TikTok to see more examples and possibly gain some context.

Sexhaver normie bullshit i suppose

What is tiktok rizz
Image 2024 05 10 020442231

Rizz is such a stupid word

Here’s a video of evola explaining it to you

Tiktok rizz party is a massive blackpill
Bunch of mayo normies moking an ethnic manlet incel for dancing

Why I see it in media I want to know seems related to inceldom cause there were outcast at the party
yea but he's too nt to be on here. they're rich kids anyways LOL.