Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] what is the best way to learn new things?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
how do you guys do it?

when you finish reading a book etc.

i usually take pictures and notes.

are there any effective methods to learn new things easier?

how do you guys do it?

Do it in the same way tbh.

Go back in time when your brain was more malleable and learned things faster and easier

Do it in the same way tbh.
when i see you or other people stating their points you guys have so much to talk about.

whether you guys argue about politics, religions etc. it's actually really cool, because i get to do my own research and learn new things.

but the question is how do i know if those things that i learn are actually true? am i just wasting my time?

The best way to learn a topic is to be interested in it. Reading about it, then formulating it with your own words helps memorizing things.
If you hate the subject, good luck with the learning process.

when i see you or other people stating their points you guys have so much to talk about.

whether you guys argue about politics, religions etc. it's actually really cool, because i get to do my own research and learn new things.

but the question is how do i know if those things that i learn are actually true? am i just wasting my time?
I do it with books/magazines/papers mostly when it comes to animals that interest me; when you do something like that it's almost impossible to get false information on the common species, because most literature is very well reviewed. Forums can be used for stuff that is rare/dangerous, because these people are responsible/experienced - stay away from them when it's about mainstream stuff (then there are too many retards).

On politics: No idea how you get good channels nowadays. Stuff about philosophy/ideology isn't available anymore on Youtube (except when it's hyper-progressive, anti-white, anti-male, anti-heterosexuality). No idea, mostly follow channels from my country nowadays. Starting with a book right at the start is also not a good idea for most people due to motivational issues.

On science: Read review papers on the topic and then skim the literature. Use libgen.rs when you don't work for an institution to save money/time.

I do it with books/magazines/papers mostly when it comes to animals that interest me; when you do something like that it's almost impossible to get false information on the common species, because most literature is very well reviewed. Forums can be used for stuff that is rare/dangerous, because these people are responsible/experienced - stay away from them when it's about mainstream stuff (then there are too many retards).

On politics: No idea how you get good channels nowadays. Stuff about philosophy/ideology isn't available anymore on Youtube (except when it's hyper-progressive, anti-white, anti-male, anti-heterosexuality). No idea, mostly follow channels from my country nowadays. Starting with a book right at the start is also not a good idea for most people due to motivational issues.

On science: Read review papers on the topic and then skim the literature. Use libgen.rs when you don't work for an institution to save money/time.
Thank you.

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser @Mainländer @mental_out @BlkPillPres @grondilu @freakinasuit @your personality @Gymcelled

how about you guys: where do you guys learn everything about politics and how do you know that the material you are consuming is true and not false?

do you get to know the opposition also or just talk about an ideology that fits and benefits you?

edit: also what search engine do you guys use to dig up information? why do you prefer it?

shed some light onto me, in advance cheers.

Last edited:
Actively think about the material you're learning. Use your imagination and try and find some to integrate what you've learned with what you already know.

Thank you.

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer @FullTimeLoser @Mainländer @mental_out @BlkPillPres @grondilu @freakinasuit @your personality @Gymcelled

how about you guys: where do you guys learn everything about politics and how do you know that the material you are consuming is true and not false?

do you get to know the opposition also or just talk about an ideology that fits and benefits you?

I read abunch of shit, everywhere. I was thankful to never have my parents force anything on me and so I could be a “free thinker” and I was just that. Of course being in one of the most liberal cities you would think that I would have been a progressive myself, I remember having anti Romney propoganda shoved down my throat and then eventually a whole lot of anti trump shit. However I read a lot of liberal manifesto and thought it was ridiculous. How could Trump be racist if he just called immigrants what they were etc etc and called Haiti what it was (a shithole) etc etc.

So I started reading up on right wing manifesto when I was in my early teens and went through basic republicanism to now. I got all my information from multiple sources and after a while you can distinguish fact from fiction, that’s also why a lot of my stances are mixes of ideology instead of just one extreme stance. You can tell sources are false a lot of the time so just consume enough sources and make the judgement for yourself.

Also talk to people. very important. Talking to people is even better than sources in a Way because that person is a walking argument. You can say “oh fuck drumpf he’s racist” all you want by yourself, but when you are debating and proven wrong then you can’t say that and it makes you change your mind.

Thank you.

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer @FullTimeLoser @Mainländer @mental_out @BlkPillPres @grondilu @freakinasuit @your personality @Gymcelled

You have to look at all sides of the argument and see which side appears to have the most convincing evidence at the end no matter what your preconceived views on the subject are.
A bit of both as long as the opposition is also cordial and willing to debate.
Reading is one of the oldest copes for incels. It helps to read a lot about something you are studying (obviously).

I read abunch of shit, everywhere. I was thankful to never have my parents force anything on me and so I could be a “free thinker” and I was just that. Of course being in one of the most liberal cities you would think that I would have been a progressive myself, I remember having anti Romney propoganda shoved down my throat and then eventually a whole lot of anti trump shit. However I read a lot of liberal manifesto and thought it was ridiculous. How could Trump be racist if he just called immigrants what they were etc etc and called Haiti what it was (a shithole) etc etc.

So I started reading up on right wing manifesto when I was in my early teens and went through basic republicanism to now. I got all my information from multiple sources and after a while you can distinguish fact from fiction, that’s also why a lot of my stances are mixes of ideology instead of just one extreme stance. You can tell sources are false a lot of the time so just consume enough sources and make the judgement for yourself.

Also talk to people. very important. Talking to people is even better than sources in a Way because that person is a walking argument. You can say “oh fuck drumpf he’s racist” all you want by yourself, but when you are debating and proven wrong then you can’t say that and it makes you change your mind.
You have to look at all sides of the argument and see which side appears to have the most convincing evidence at the end no matter what your preconceived views on the subject are.

A bit of both as long as the opposition is also cordial and willing to debate.

Reading is one of the oldest copes for incels. It helps to read a lot about something you are studying (obviously).
cheers boyos.

edit: also what search engine do you guys use to dig up information? why do you prefer it?

cheers boyos.

Use duckduckgo and not google otherwise your search history will be tracked and used to recommend you things on youtube.
There is no one specific search engine that's best imo it depends on what you like for the design. A lot of searches are randomized anyway and you don't get the same results each time.

Use duckduckgo and not google otherwise your search history will be tracked and used to recommend you things on youtube.
There is no one specific search engine that's best imo it depends on what you like for the design. A lot of searches are randomized anyway and you don't get the same results each time.
It really doesn't matter which you use for the most part tbh. It matters only you're searching for phrases that might have search hits censored or buried deep by the leftist SJW algorithms. If you look up something like "are men smarter than women," you should use duck. But anytime you use Google, you're giving them money, so that's probably another good reason to avoid using Google as much as possible.

It really doesn't matter which you use for the most part tbh. It matters only you're searching for phrases that might have search hits censored or buried deep by the leftist SJW algorithms. If you look up something like "are men smarter than women," you should use duck.
Same with wikipedia in some aspects if you aren't looking at anything having to do with society or policy tbh
But anytime you use Google, you're giving them money, so that's probably another good reason to avoid using Google as much as possible.
Ofc google is only for normie searches that literally anyone could make.

Thank you.

@FullTimeLoser @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel @FullTimeLoser @Mainländer @mental_out @BlkPillPres @grondilu @freakinasuit @your personality @Gymcelled

Yes, I also watch a lot of content by feminists/leftists/etc., sometimes I unironically have to quit because it is enfuriating bullshit and many of the "intellectuals" are so incredibly smug while saying nothing but "Water is wet".

The worst possible offender was the soy that made the "The Alt-Right Playbook", this wannabe-Freud literally describes every politically engaged individual and says that he found the key to understanding the Alt-Right, suddenly completely normal political processes (like wanting to spread your opinion) become evil/unique/morally reprehensible when his political opponent does it - his incredibly smug/annoying voice is the tip on the iceberg of general shittiness and intellectual mediocrity:

Innuendo Studios - YouTube

Some other leftists have their moments and some even produce watchable content to some degree due to unique personalities/aesthetics (going to get crucified for it, but ContraPoints has a unique style that people either love or hate, which is quite an achievement - no matter what your opinions on that person or the ideas are).

Others however are such enfuriating hyperactive soys that it will be potent ragefuel (unironically, not even when such an impudent soy shared my exact opinion I could celebrate it).

When you are interested in right-wing content watch Alt Hype, when you want so see funny movie reviews with some edgy jokes watch E;R and everything else is really cringeworthy nowadays politically speaking. Otherwise Martin Goldberg makes some good content sometimes; watched a few videos by The Distributist too.

Apart from that I can recommend you some good channels for animals, criminology and history (literally suscribed to dozens of them), btw look at "Der Schattenmacher" (a German youtuber), he makes good political/philosophical content (sometimes on mass shooters/serial killers, sometimes on real politics or psychology), but sadly (or luckily depending on your perspective) he speaks German, but maybe someone added some subtitles.

It's really a shame nowadays, a few years ago I was drowning in podcasts/youtube channels with good content and nowadays there is only a wasteland in the internet. And of course: @BummerDrummer is also on Youtube and makes good content as well as funny videos for entertainment alone.

Last edited:
how do you guys do it?

First, it's time for your daily reminder that (((google))) displays results that are based on how much they are paid, not on relevance. The best search engine I've come across is Yandex.com or Yandex.ru
Second, it's time for your daily reminder that the cucks/communists/women/kikes aren't entitled to your shekels. Never pay a cent to anyone from these groups. You must do everything to deprive them of their shekels. Therefore, you will torrent movies/video games/tv shows/books etc. To get free resources, use the following site:
For academic articles:
  1. https://sci-hub.do/ This requires you get the DOI number for the journal article. Check the publisher's website for the DOI number.
  2. https://www.jstor.org/ This requires institution access, but if you need it desperately, PM me and I'll get you the article from there. I have lifetime access as an alumni of my university.
  3. A google search of the journal article title followed by the word PDF.
For movies:
  1. http://rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=movies Is the go to torrent movie site.
  2. Any putlocker for livestreaming.
  3. Yify torrents is also good, but is it hit and miss.
For videos on any topic:
  1. Jewtube. Be sure to use ad block as (((google))) isn't entitled to your shekels. If the video is by a woman/communist/cuck/kike, remember to downvote and report it for hate speech regardless if it was actually good. Or one better, download the video and watch it offline. For video downloaders, use Youtube-dl in command prompt, https://www.genyt.net/ or https://yt1s.com/en1
For video games:
  1. http://rarbg.to and go to the games section
For TV shows:
  1. http://rarbg.to tv show section
For general documents:
  1. Of a general nature... https://archive.org/
  2. Of the Polish language... https://docer.pl/
  3. Of a general nature... https://www.scribd.com/ just use a throwaway email, sign up for a free trial, download your PDF document and cancel your payment plan immediately after so you don't pay anything.
For books:
  1. http://libgen.rs/
  2. https://libgen.me/
  3. Or any other file sharing site
For audiobooks:
  1. http://audiobookbay.net/ is the best audiobook torrent site. They have everything. You just need to create a free account.
  2. https://www.audible.com sign up for the free trial, get your 1 free audiobook, then cancel your subscription. You will need audible manager program on your computer to play the file.
For learning, just join the local club, but make sure it has boomers in it!
  1. Want to learn radios? Join the local boomers at your local HAM radio/maritime coast guard/volunteer marine search and rescue group.
  2. Want to learn about preparedness/emergency management? Join your local SES/volunteer ambulance/firefighter brigade etc.
  3. Want to learn anything related to soldiering? Many countries have reserve training schemes with no length of service obligations.
  4. Want to learn woodwork? Join your local boomers at the men's shed.
  5. Want to learn gardening? Sorry fren, but you're out of luck. Gardening groups are full of 50/60 year old retired feminist sluts. Avoid them at all costs.
  6. Want to religiousmaxx? Fine, but avoid Christian groups. They're full of cucks and "reformed sluts". Islam is the only way imo. Just listen to Anwar Al-Awlaki and anyone else who America deems to be a hate preacher.
Avoid anything that has young people. The boomer clubs are the way to go. They're far more understanding and welcoming than any club that contains sluts/communists/normies/faggots/kikes.
I get most of my history shit from audiobooks. Not cucked Western historians who are writing about it after the event, but the autobiographies of the people who were there.
Universities are shit for learning stuff. There is nothing more cucked than submitting to 4 years of communist indoctrination where SJW shit is forced down your throat. Australia has a thing called TAFE (basically practical short courses instead of SJW university shit). I've done several TAFE courses (I just chuck it on my HECS student loans, which I will never repay lmao - currently at 45 thousand from 1 university degree, and a heap of tafe certificates).
As a NEET, you have lots of time. You can sit in your room and jerk off, or you can dedicate it to semi-productive shit like reading, practical things with the boomer clubs etc.
Writing things down, memorizing and reciting it verbally is the best way to learn and maintain that knowledge. Any autistic can become an expert at something simply by doing it lots of times.
Remember to have a fake google account, a fake yandex account and fake accounts for everything. I have a google youtube account for prepping shit, another one for islamic shit and another one for general crap. I separate all topics into different jewtube accounts because even searching different terms will screw up your suggestions with SJW results.
TL/DR: fuck kikes and fuck women :feelskek:
btw what are you wanting to learn?

Last edited:
For videos on any topic:
  1. Jewtube. Be sure to use ad block as (((google))) isn't entitled to your shekels. If the video is by a woman/communist/cuck/kike, remember to downvote and report it for hate speech regardless if it was actually good. Or one better, download the video and watch it offline. For video downloaders, use Youtube-dl in command prompt, https://www.genyt.net/ or https://yt1s.com/en1
Fucking KEK. Based as fuck.

The rest of the post is giga IQ.

First, it's time for your daily reminder that (((google))) displays results that are based on how much they are paid, not on relevance. The best search engine I've come across is Yandex.com or Yandex.ru
Second, it's time for your daily reminder that the cucks/communists/women/kikes aren't entitled to your shekels. Never pay a cent to anyone from these groups. You must do everything to deprive them of their shekels. Therefore, you will torrent movies/video games/tv shows/books etc. To get free resources, use the following site:
For academic articles:
  1. https://sci-hub.do/ This requires you get the DOI number for the journal article. Check the publisher's website for the DOI number.
  2. https://www.jstor.org/ This requires institution access, but if you need it desperately, PM me and I'll get you the article from there. I have lifetime access as an alumni of my university.
For movies:
  1. http://rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=movies Is the go to torrent movie site.
For videos on any topic:
For video games:
For TV shows:
For general documents:
  3. Of a general nature... https://www.scribd.com/ just use a throwaway email, sign up for a free trial, download your PDF document and cancel your payment plan immediately after so you don't pay anything.
For books:
For audiobooks:
  1. http://audiobookbay.net/ is the best audiobook torrent site. They have everything. You just need to create a free account.
  2. https://www.audible.com sign up for the free trial, get your 1 free audiobook, then cancel your subscription. You will need audible manager program on your computer to play the file.
  1. Want to learn radios? Join the local boomers at your local HAM radio/maritime coast guard/volunteer marine search and rescue group.
  2. Want to learn about preparedness/emergency management? Join your local SES/volunteer ambulance/firefighter brigade etc.
  3. Want to learn anything related to soldiering? Many countries have reserve training schemes with no length of service obligations.
  5. Want to learn gardening? Sorry fren, but you're out of luck. Gardening groups are full of 50/60 year old retired feminist sluts. Avoid them at all costs.
  6. Want to religiousmaxx? Fine, but avoid Christian groups. They're full of cucks and "reformed sluts". Islam is the only way imo. Just listen to Anwar Al-Awlaki and anyone else who America deems to be a hate preacher.
Avoid anything that has young people. The boomer clubs are the way to go. They're far more understanding and welcoming than any club that contains sluts/communists/normies/faggots/kikes.
I get most of my history shit from audiobooks. Not cucked Western historians who are writing about it after the event, but the autobiographies of the people who were there.
Universities are shit for learning stuff. There is nothing more cucked than submitting to 4 years of communist indoctrination where SJW shit is forced down your throat. Australia has a thing called TAFE (basically practical short courses instead of SJW university shit). I've done several TAFE courses (I just chuck it on my HECS student loans, which I will never repay lmao - currently at 45 thousand from 1 university degree, and a heap of tafe certificates).
As a NEET, you have lots of time. You can sit in your room and jerk off, or you can dedicate it to semi-productive shit like reading, practical things with the boomer clubs etc.
Writing things down, memorizing and reciting it verbally is the best way to learn and maintain that knowledge. Any autistic can become an expert at something simply by doing it lots of times.
Remember to have a fake google account, a fake yandex account and fake accounts for everything. I have a google youtube account for prepping shit, another one for islamic shit and another one for general crap. I separate all topics into different jewtube accounts because even searching different terms will screw up your suggestions with SJW results.
Giga high IQ. Brutal. And extremely high effort.

For academic articles:
For movies:
For videos on any topic:
For video games:
For TV shows:
For general documents:
For books:
For audiobooks:
based and funny asf.

this is everything that i need!

everything, i just really enjoy reading.

i always use google this is probably why i always see some retarded shit, everything i search for i get results that are not relevant.

how do you guys do it?

use flashcards, write summaries after learning concept. consistent repetitive practice is more important than doing everything in one go.

when reading a book to learn things, understand things etc whenever i read something of note ill type in a document with my initial thoughts sometimes, and after i finish i have all the noteworthy quotes in one place. i did this for maths / physics / philosophy tho, but if its anything science adjacent this should be fine, also works when you don't understand something because you can familiarise yourself with the concept and then return to the book with a better understanding

Thank you.

The best is always reading primary documents, but sometimes it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and see what's happening and who's making it.

Learn things that actually interest and benefit you, then you won't need methods, the things that are important to me are hard for me to forget

Im trying to learn Russian. Scott adams talks about system over goals. Instead of saying i will learn 7000 Russian words i break it down into something more achievable. Without fail I will write down 20 russian words/day or watch ONE russian movie free on Stremio. You'll easily get somewhere as long as you have a system that nets you consistent results.

how do you guys do it?

Images 42

Go back in time when your brain was more malleable and learned things faster and easier
:feelswhat:

Im trying to learn Russian. Scott adams talks about system over goals. Instead of saying i will learn 7000 Russian words i break it down into something more achievable. Without fail I will write down 20 russian words/day or watch ONE russian movie free on Stremio. You'll easily get somewhere as long as you have a system that nets you consistent results.
The easiest way to learn a new language is to be immersed in the culture of that language and around people that speak it daily, I've heard that many times before and even before I ever heard it I considered it being the best method, because think about it, that's how you learned your 1st language so easily

I would only bother learning a new language when I start living in a place with local speakers

I'd learn a few basic phrases to get by before I go to the country, but I'd only really begin to study once I get there, everything will come easier when you are immersed in the language. You will also pick up on context better when you see peoples faces as they use certain words or say certain phrases, that will ingrain the meaning and proper context of words in that language, without that you are aren't really learning it properly

If you aren't planning to live or run a business in a country that speaks the "new language" you want to learn, I really don't see the point in learning that language

Seems like a waste of significant time and effort to learn some random language you don't need to use because "I like how it sounds" lol

If you don't actually want to travel and you just want to randomly learn a language, I'd say you are literally wasting your life JFL

Last edited:
You are probably correct on my specific example of language learning but I think you have missed my point. Systems over goals. I used Russian language as an example to explain this not to say writing 20 words a day is the best way to learn Russian. Also, I never said why I was learning Russian and mind reading isnt a thing so you are just guessing why I am doing it (it wasn't for the reasons you pointed out btw). I agree that those are dumb reasons to learn Russian.