Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happened to my nigga Tellem-T?? Is he permabanned??

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Apparently he requested it, but this is his second time so idk, hes probably gone for good

Apparently he requested it, but this is his second time so idk, hes probably gone for good

Fuck that is supremely black pilling. One of my favorite posters

Got destroyed by the tinder experiment.

I feel bad now :feelsrope:

We'll all drop off the face of earth, one by one, eventually.. someday none of us will hear of each other, ever again, and we will be left alone, as we have always been, us against a world of darkness.
May we meet again in valhalla. :feelsbadman:

Tellem-T was a true iNCel hERo, and he will be missed

the po po got a nigga

fakecel finally banned

He’s gone for good

ooga bbooga nigga nigga

never thought he was gl tbh, looked like tay zonday on roids and hgh

always someone short and balder and more ethnic being average isnt good enough in 2018

These two are not mutually exclusive, why do you say pick one?

a "fakecel," is a good looking guy (that's what the guy i was responding to meant when he said that) and good looking guys don't get 1 tinder match in 24 hours.

although it's true, tellem-t is good looking, but bitches on tinder hate ethnics and blacks so.

a "fakecel," is a good looking guy (that's what the guy i was responding to meant when he said that) and good looking guys don't get 1 tinder match in 24 hours.

although it's true, tellem-t is good looking, but bitches on tinder hate ethnics and blacks so.
LMAO kek, I won't get 1 match in 24 years.

Tinder should not be used as a barometer for being good looking, because only Chads pull matches on Tinder. Normies barely get any matches, and most of them are fake or land whales.

He’ll be back on an alt account or something. Someone who has 6k posts is here FOREVER.

Also he’s a 5/10 or less low tier normie with excentuated features like his lips, but he has gym maxed and has strong jaw plus height. Mentalcel, case closed