Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your favourite LEGO games?

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
★★
My top 3 would probably be:

1. LEGO Batman The Video Game (PS2 & PSP)
Easily my favourite LEGO game and if I could only ever play 1 again for the rest of my life it would be this one. I love the atmosphere and the 100% completion feels very rewarding. I've actually beat it 100% a few times on PS2 as well as one tike on PSP since the PSP port is literally just the PS2 version but with a shittier framerate

2. LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (Xbox 360)
I think most prefer the original over this one but the custom level creater in this was so much fun. Me and my brother would fuck around with this for hours on end lol

3. LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
I don't really remember much about this game so I might needa revisit it sometime but I do remember how much fun I had with it as a kid

Honorable mentions would be the original LEGO Indiana Jones for 360 and LEGO Stat Wars The Video Game for PS2. While not an issue with the Idiana Jones game, I find replaying the first Star Wars game to be kinda boring. It was one of the first in that style and it's age really shows tbh.

LEGO Jurassic world

Of the newer ones Lego DC Supervillains was pretty good. Lots of characters, variety, fun levels, customization. Of the classics I'll say Lego Star Wars the complete saga but it has aged a bit badly as the gameplay feels kinda repetitive.

same as your list tbh

Harry Potter 5-7

Didn't even know they made this tbh
It's for Xbox 360. Have you watched the Jurassic park/world movies? Did you enjoy them? If you did I think you would like it.

LOTR was the best fucking one, I have the fondest memories of playing it.
The POTC games were pretty nice as well, I enjoyed it.
Easily my favourite LEGO game and if I could only ever play 1 again for the rest of my life it would be this one. I love the atmosphere and the 100% completion feels very rewarding. I've actually beat it 100% a few times on PS2 as well as one tike on PSP since the PSP port is literally just the PS2 version but with a shittier framerate
Yeah it's up there for me, I loved the end game thing of playing the bad guy thing, I forgot what it was called. I like that Moth guy.

LOTR was the best fucking one, I have the fondest memories of playing it.
The POTC games were pretty nice as well, I enjoyed it.

Yeah it's up there for me, I loved the end game thing of playing the bad guy thing, I forgot what it was called. I like that Moth guy.
Killer Moth right?

I like the Jurassic Park.

My top 3 would probably be:

2. LEGO Indiana Jones 2 (Xbox 360)
I think most prefer the original over this one but the custom level creater in this was so much fun. Me and my brother would fuck around with this for hours on end lol

3. LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
I don't really remember much about this game so I might needa revisit it sometime but I do remember how much fun I had with it as a kid

Honorable mentions would be the original LEGO Indiana Jones for 360 and LEGO Stat Wars The Video Game for PS2. While not an issue with the Idiana Jones game, I find replaying the first Star Wars game to be kinda boring. It was one of the first in that style and it's age really shows tbh.
Isn't there a Lego set where you get to build a replica of auschwitz?