Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL We have found Female Hamza

I would love to breed her with my little white penis I want to eat out her Curry flavored coochie I've always had an Indian girl fetish they remind me of white girls dipped in chocolate or caramel it's always been a dream of mine to ascend with a woman like that because the white women had abandoned me a long time ago
Sorry to break it down to you guys but.... you guys are zoophilies

Sorry to break it down to you guys but.... you guys are zoophilies
I mean it's not like fucking a gorilla from Africa with her ass so big you could fit to 40 bottles on it and hair nappy like a Brillo pad of course I tried to ascend with those creatures as well I just am too worried about getting AIDS or stabbed to death or shot to deal with these creatures but have I had Curiosities about them yes

I mean it's not like fucking a gorilla from Africa with her ass so big you could fit to 40 bottles on it and hair nappy like a Brillo pad of course I tried to ascend with those creatures as well I just am too worried about getting AIDS or stabbed to death or shot to deal with these creatures but have I had Curiosities about them yes
Are you a pommy?

this unironically looks exactly like scamza what the heck :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: