Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Unsuccessful attempt at chadfishing

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
So today I tried chadfishing for the first time and I was unsuccessful in the end. Tinder didn't even allow me with a temp phone number, was able to get past throught Hinge, but for some reason I got no likes

I feel pretty shit now tbh, I'll try again tomorrow hope it works out

Good luck bro

Chadfishing is hiroshima nagasaki levels of suicidefuel. Proceed with caution and be careful not to overdose. One slippery slope of losing your ground and all of the sudden you’ll be contemplating some very disturbing thoughts on how this guy you’re LARPing as could’ve been you and just how beautiful your life might’ve been if you weren’t so short and ugly. Trust me, you don’t wanna go down this path.

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

Chadfishing is hiroshima nagasaki levels of suicidefuel. Proceed with caution and be careful not to overdose. One slippery slope of losing your ground and all of the sudden you’ll be contemplating some very disturbing thoughts on how this guy you’re LARPing as could’ve been you and just how beautiful your life might’ve been if you weren’t so short and ugly. Trust me, you don’t wanna go down this path.
I'm still unsuccessful with chadfishing , hinge also ip banned my acc jfl so I'll never be able to create even a real account not that i care about. I guess the universe is trying to protect me
Both