Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ukrainian soldiers threaten Trump & burn a doll of him because they blame his isolationism for lack of weapons & loss of territory in Avdiivka region.

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

why are they so entitled

how much were they paid?

You can't burn the effigy of the greatest president of United States has ever seen in the 21st century, we Indians will not let that happen, phull support to Trump saar :feelsree::reeeeee:

What does trump have to do with their aids? Hes not even president nor prime minister nor anything in power rn?

Somehow with his magic powers he delayed the aid apparently
What does trump have to do with their aids? Hes not even president nor prime minister nor anything in power rn?

how much money deez nazis nedd????

why are they so entitled
I was just about to type this comment

It's CRAZY how entitled Ukrainians are. They are not entitled to American taxpayer money. They should be beyond happy that they've already gotten like 200 billion dollars of aid. Just a week ago America passed a bill that will give $60 billion more to Ukraine. And they're still not happy.

It's CRAZY how entitled Ukrainians are. They are not entitled to American taxpayer money. They should be beyond happy that they've already gotten like 200 billion dollars of aid. Just a week ago America passed a bill that will give $60 billion more to Ukraine. And they're still not happy.
Because they are fighting jewsa war.

The whole reason for this war is because jewmericans didnt want to remove their troops from the region and jewkraine was joining nato.

Agree, although i wish russia lost this war, some of these cockholes act as if it's the primary job of US president to not let their falied state collapse.

in jewrope they receive free housing and other nigger-tier privileges

You can beg for new fancy weapons and money like a peasant all you want,
but the main problem for Ukraine now is manpower.
Money won´t magically put new soldiers on the battlefield

Trump has influence over Republican lawmakers. He can kill bills just by going on tirades attacking people on social media to rally his base.

but the main problem for Ukraine now is manpower.
Money won´t magically put new soldiers on the battlefield
100% correct. Current solution being discussed is repatriation of Ukrainian men from Poland and Lithuania who escaped conscription. Another solution being discussed is the deployment of French troops to Ukraine.

why are they so entitled
You are not entitled to money, war machines, equipment, weapons, and munitions to fight the invading Russkies, sweaty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back