Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tyrone vs Broly

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
Tyrone walks across a snowy place and encounters some angry tall saiyan chad and teleports to him

Tyrone:What the fuck yo bitchless bum ass doin here!?

Broly gets enraged by this and goes into Ikari mode then punches Tyrone in the face slamming him into the ground

Broly roars angerly as he did not like being called "Bitchless"

Tyrone:YO CHILL NIGGA!!

Broly then grabs Tyrone by his head and throws him into a mountain

The mountain explodes as Tyrone powers up to -10% of his power

Tyrone:You asked for it little nigga

Tyrone flies towards Broly which Broly blocks the hit and punches Tyrone in his chest but Tyrone isn't affected and kicks Broly into the Earth again in which Tyrone fires a ki blast after

Tyrone:Whats yo problem nigga?!

Broly launches a ki blast from his mouth at Tyrone which Tyrone dodges and punches Broly's chin and barrages him

Tyrone:Oh and I fucked yo crush Cheelai too

Broly does not like this and goes into his LSSJ form in which Tyrone begins to use -8% of his power now

Tyrone teleports behind Broly then starts pounding his face in with barrages of punches, Tyrone lands a hit so hard it rips a hole to another dimension

They both land in the real world in which Broly cannot use his powers anymore because ki and super saiyan doesn't exist IRL, Tyrone grabs Broly's ear and yells

Tyrone:Goodnight bitch!!!!!

Tyrone then punches Broly so hard he evaporates him from existence

KO

First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

All the Tyrones in your stories are too overpowered

You've had two Tyrone vs Goku stories and Tyrone won in both

I was hoping both sexhavers would destroy each other in the end :feelsrope: