Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Tomorrow should be another good day

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Thousands of students tomorrow are going to be matching in over 800 cities worldwide to protest about gun laws,I'm hoping at least one of them there is a bloodbath whether it be shooting spree,a bomb attack or a truck ramming oh please let it happen

Those protests are pathetic, they want to pretend to do their one good deed for the year as if mass shootings aren't good for everyone who wasn't killed or at a loss because of it

I'll be keeping an eye on the news tomorrow. Also,

Those protests are pathetic, they want to pretend to do their one good deed for the year as if mass shootings aren't good for everyone who wasn't killed or at a loss because of it

The hypocrisy of society is hilarious to me. Thousands of people want to march and prance around because of some incidents that killed less than 100 people meanwhile there's huge wars and conflicts going on elsewhere in the world and no-one cares.

Thousands of students tomorrow are going to be matching in over 800 cities worldwide to protest about gun laws,I'm hoping at least one of them there is a bloodbath whether it be shooting spree,a bomb attack or a truck ramming oh please let it happen

Perfect opportunity for a false flag.

Inb4 'peaceful' commies or SJW lefties do some violent shit.

There are more than 200 million guns in the USA. Lets see them take them. Anti gun nuts suck.

It's America. Something is going to go down.

GgrHwhd

Hopefully nothing goes wERong.

Kids protesting about gun violence on Saturday. Go right back to picking on mentally unstable dweebs on Monday.

Then cry when one of them snaps and goes on a shooting spree. Actions have consequences.