Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal tomorrow is eid

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
and the highlight of my day will be the new uzaki-chan episode

I will sacrifice you in commemoration

Yes, same here. Have to be at the mosque in the morning because of it! Eid prayers.

I have to do take a life of an innocent animal tomorrow. I'm kinda traumatized right now ngl

I have to do take a life of an innocent animal tomorrow. I'm kinda traumatized right now ngl
You should only be traumatized if you don't slaughter it the halal way. If you do it that way, you avoid the pain they feel afterwards after the first, right cut. Otherwise it won't even be halal if they are in pain. This only happens when you don't do it the right way. Of course, you have to couple it by saying "Bismillah" first.

You should only be traumatized if you don't slaughter it the halal way. If you do it that way, you avoid the pain they feel afterwards after the first, right cut. Otherwise it won't even be halal if they are in pain. This only happens when you don't do it the right way. Of course, you have to couple it by saying "Bismillah" first.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to sharpen the knives later .I'm not a strong fella so I'm a little nervous of missing the right neck spot when it start moving .

Btw I heard you have to not let it see the knives too so it doesn't get scared .is that true?.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to sharpen the knives later .I'm not a strong fella so I'm a little nervous of missing the right neck spot when it start moving .

Btw I heard you have to not let it see the knives too so it doesn't get scared .is that true?.
Try to look online for tutorials on how to find the right spot, bro.

And I totally forgot! But yes, you aren't supposed to let the animal see your knife because it will get scared. That is very true. Remember, we are loving towards animals; and this all is a part of it. Animals aren't low IQ, they know what's going to happen if you make them see those knives. So make sure to hide it, or wrap it in some kind of clothing and only remove it when the animal cannot see it from its perspective.

u live in algeria?

i remember having to see an animal get slaughtered poorly and it slowly dying with its neck slit open and shit. it was brutal.

u live in algeria?

i remember having to see an animal get slaughtered poorly and it slowly dying with its neck slit open and shit. it was brutal.
Yea. And it is brutal.