Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder matches but invisible AF in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

throwawayseeker

Banned
-
Humblebragging is not allowed.
What is this epidemic? It's LOLworthy. I remember a few years back Zyros was complaining on Lookism that he couldn't get ANY Tinder matches -- a guy who most of his hookups were from random women APPROACHING HIM. Me on the other hand? I now have 30+ Tinder matches since I took some new picture sets and I'm super invisible. This makes no sense. I'm good looking enough to get above average Tinder matches, but only good looking enough to where 1/10 faced-girls occasionally fawn over me (not even kidding)? Am I just super-photogenic and uglier in motion? I don't fraud any of the pictures other than maybe one filter here/there or contrast/brightness changes.

Yeah Tinder matches don't mean anything

Lol, you must be new.

people made tinder experiments of me and i was getting a lot, i am also invisible in real life. I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER TALKED TO A WOMAN IRL, ever.

also people have told me that i look slightly better irl than in pictures, so yes, this doesn't make sense whatsoever.

tfw in anonymous rating sites (not on reddit) get ssub 4 ratings.

its over for me

Funnily enough, I'm the opposite lol

makes me wonder if I should try tinder. Nah, fuck that, I don't wanna know

Opposite of me. Zero matches (at home) but there might be potential irl for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.