Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This will be a new series called Stories From The Psychward

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Yesterday, I found myself in a state of extreme boredom, counting down the minutes until I could take my prescribed sleeping medication. Seeking a change of scenery, I decided to visit a coffee lounge. Inside, I encountered a foid, 23 years of age, who had been admitted due to her cocaine usage. Her demeanor appeared erratic and frenzied, evident in the intensity of her eyes. It seemed that she may be experiencing symptoms of schizophrenia, as she repeatedly recounted a story about a newcomer in her ward whom she held a strong dislike for. Despite her behavior, I remained seated and offered a malicious smile, attempting to suppress my amusement at the absurdity of her words. Shortly thereafter, it was time for me to take my medication, which I promptly did before retiring for the night.

The society is the psych ward and normies are the insane ones. We're sane.