Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THIS is the root cause of inceldom (and it's IMPOSSIBLE to fix)

proudweeb

proudweeb

mi nombre es jefe
Let's look at some of the symptoms of our inceldom and trace back the root cause for each.

1. Social media & online dating has resulted in most women pursuing a small number of high SMV males. But where did social media originate? The internet, which came from computers, which came from microprocessors, which came from transistors, etc. Essentially, social media traces its roots back through the development of technology.

2. Prior to the internet and social media, cable television and movies led women to greater awareness that Chad-tier men were out there, and created the misguided idea that a becky-tier woman should be treated like a "princess" by society. Same thing - these developed from technology such as the vacuum tube, wireless transmitter, film, etc

3. Religion used to be a powerful cope that kept sluts in check, prevented divorce etc. If they were promiscuous or cheated, they'd be going straight to hell. However, religious belief has been falling for decades. Why? It's a result of our greater scientific knowledge of how the world works, and the technology that led to those discoveries. Technology such as TV, the internet etc. also brought this knowledge to the masses. Note this also applies to us men as well - we've realized that the "rules" in religious texts are largely bluepilled bullshit, so why should we comply and get screwed over by society? Thus, many of us have stopped pursuing marriage, a family life, etc.

4. Women going to college more and entering the workforce - Everyone has been told for decades that a college degree is the key to success. Boomer advice nowadays, but most normtards have followed it. But why would you need a degree anyway? Because the world around us is getting more complex and technologically dependent - thus, more training needed for gainful employment to work on such advanced systems. This leads to the inevitable results of college educating foids - they delay marriage and childbirth for a decade to work on their careers. Plus, they refuse to date lower income or less educated men.

5. Our hormone levels are messed up. Why? Estrogen-seeping plastics, bioengineered and manipulated trash foods, etc. This ruines our growth and development from ages 10 to 30, making us shorter and less attractive, and lowering our SMV. This too all originated from technology.

6. Our lifestyles tend to be more sedentary, since we have the internet, game consoles, etc. Jobs too are more desk-oriented rather than labor. Boomer and earlier generations were more involved with sports and blue collar jobs simply because that's all they had and knew at the time. As in item #5, this led to better health outcomes and thus higher SMV.

tl;dr the technological advancement of the last 60 years is the root cause of inceldom. It's true that foids are hypergamous by nature - however, that's always been the case. Technology just gave them the tools and knowledge to act on those instincts.

Unfortunately I see no way we could turn back the clock on technology. Ludditism, when tried throughout history, has always failed.

7. Unregulated vaginal sexual capitalism where women have more power or influence over a majority of men. Unregulated or unmoderated sexuality of females has become a disaster for men everywhere. :feelsjuice:

The worst part is I would still be incel before all that stuff :feelsrope:

7. Unregulated vaginal sexual capitalism where women have more power or influence over a majority of men. :feelsjuice:
That is true, but ultimately all that power is derived from (IMO) her access to other choices for men - AKA simps. She has access to thousands of simps, through the convenience of the smartphone or personal computer. The technology does come from capitalism, though

A hundred years ago, a foid could only choose from the few men in her social circle - today, the options are infinite.

Technological advancement doesn't necessarily have to mean we turn to worshipping foids, enabling moral degeneracy, and basically allowing free hypergamy and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans in the name of modernism; foids wouldn't even need to enter these workplaces, considering men make up the majority of highly advanced industries... :feelshehe:

The rise of progressivism and feminism mainly lead to this, but was indeed led along by technology; now it is sustained by the various elites and corporations intent on enabling it, and the freedom we allow to, that can be taken away and a society allowed to technologically thrive while allowing subhumans to exist as well. :feelsclown:

Also, we don't necessarily need religion for allowing monogamous relationships and the logical standard of keeping society running with them. :feelsjuice:

That is true, but ultimately all that power is derived from (IMO) her access to other choices for men - AKA simps. She has access to thousands of simps, through the convenience of the smartphone or personal computer. The technology does come from capitalism, though

A hundred years ago, a foid could only choose from the few men in her social circle - today, the options are infinite.
We're basically going to have to bring back a rigid controlling male patriarchy of government somehow where marriage, sex, and family creation is going to have to be socialized or redistributed amongst men. Also, clearly free market economic capitalism has been a disaster in the west, that will have to be got rid of as well. There of course will be resistance and that resistance will have to be mercilessly smashed. :feelsjuice:

5. Our hormone levels are messed up. Why? Estrogen-seeping plastics, bioengineered and manipulated trash foods, etc. This ruines our growth and development from ages 10 to 30, making us shorter and less attractive, and lowering our SMV. This too all originated from technology.
this one is the most infuriating holy fuck i fucking hate kikes so fucking much its unreal

Technological advancement doesn't necessarily have to mean we turn to worshipping foids, enabling moral degeneracy, and basically allowing free hypergamy and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans in the name of modernism; foids wouldn't even need to enter these workplaces, considering men make up the majority of highly advanced industries... :feelshehe:

The rise of progressivism and feminism mainly lead to this, but was indeed led along by technology; now it is sustained by the various elites and corporations intent on enabling it, and the freedom we allow to, that can be taken away and a society allowed to technologically thrive while allowing subhumans to exist as well. :feelsclown:

Also, we don't necessarily need religion for allowing monogamous relationships and the logical standard of keeping society running with them. :feelsjuice:
Regarding technological advancement, it didn't have to lead to the mess we're in. But combining computers, corporate greed, and hypergamy pretty much resulted in this world we're in.

I could also argue that progressivism and feminism, in a roundabout way, originate from technology. These doctrines advanced vastly during WW1 and WW2 - women were employed in war factories as the men were out fighting. Foids said "hey, we helped win the war too!" and were given some rights after each conflict due to this. For example, sluts in the USA gained the right to vote ~1919, just after WW1. So many factories were needed, as these wars consumed vast quantities of steel, tanks, shells, planes, trucks, oil etc - the need for which resulted from the technological advancement of warfare.

In a really long winded way, you could argue that WW1 resulted, eventually, in inceldom. It also caused WW2 - much of the past 100 years' technology (radio, car, computer, internet) grew from these two conflicts.

We're basically going to have to bring back a rigid controlling male patriarchy of government somehow where marriage, sex, and family creation is going to have to be socialized or redistributed amongst men. Also, clearly free market economic capitalism has been a disaster in the west, that will have to be got rid of as well. There of course will be resistance and that resistance will have to be mercilessly smashed. :feelsjuice:
Fuck having a family. The world refuses to be a stable place when it knows what to do. Most children will be born gangster loving retards

Let's look at some of the symptoms of our inceldom and trace back the root cause for each.

1. Social media & online dating has resulted in most women pursuing a small number of high SMV males. But where did social media originate? The internet, which came from computers, which came from microprocessors, which came from transistors, etc. Essentially, social media traces its roots back through the development of technology.

2. Prior to the internet and social media, cable television and movies led women to greater awareness that Chad-tier men were out there, and created the misguided idea that a becky-tier woman should be treated like a "princess" by society. Same thing - these developed from technology such as the vacuum tube, wireless transmitter, film, etc

3. Religion used to be a powerful cope that kept sluts in check, prevented divorce etc. If they were promiscuous or cheated, they'd be going straight to hell. However, religious belief has been falling for decades. Why? It's a result of our greater scientific knowledge of how the world works, and the technology that led to those discoveries. Technology such as TV, the internet etc. also brought this knowledge to the masses. Note this also applies to us men as well - we've realized that the "rules" in religious texts are largely bluepilled bullshit, so why should we comply and get screwed over by society? Thus, many of us have stopped pursuing marriage, a family life, etc.

4. Women going to college more and entering the workforce - Everyone has been told for decades that a college degree is the key to success. Boomer advice nowadays, but most normtards have followed it. But why would you need a degree anyway? Because the world around us is getting more complex and technologically dependent - thus, more training needed for gainful employment to work on such advanced systems. This leads to the inevitable results of college educating foids - they delay marriage and childbirth for a decade to work on their careers. Plus, they refuse to date lower income or less educated men.

6. Our lifestyles tend to be more sedentary, since we have the internet, game consoles, etc. Jobs too are more desk-oriented rather than labor. Boomer and earlier generations were more involved with sports and blue collar jobs simply because that's all they had and knew at the time. As in item #5, this led to better health outcomes and thus higher SMV.

tl;dr the technological advancement of the last 60 years is the root cause of inceldom. It's true that foids are hypergamous by nature - however, that's always been the case. Technology just gave them the tools and knowledge to act on those instincts.

Unfortunately I see no way we could turn back the clock on technology. Ludditism, when tried throughout history, has always failed.
I was born in the wrong universe fr

Regarding technological advancement, it didn't have to lead to the mess we're in. But combining computers, corporate greed, and hypergamy pretty much resulted in this world we're in.

I could also argue that progressivism and feminism, in a roundabout way, originate from technology. These doctrines advanced vastly during WW1 and WW2 - women were employed in war factories as the men were out fighting. Foids said "hey, we helped win the war too!" and were given some rights after each conflict due to this. For example, sluts in the USA gained the right to vote ~1919, just after WW1. So many factories were needed, as these wars consumed vast quantities of steel, tanks, shells, planes, trucks, oil etc - the need for which resulted from the technological advancement of warfare.

In a really long winded way, you could argue that WW1 resulted, eventually, in inceldom. It also caused WW2 - much of the past 100 years' technology (radio, car, computer, internet) grew from these two conflicts.
But foids would have probably had something to do either way in such a grand conflict, regardless of what technology may have been had; yes, though, my point was that having technologically progressed to this point doesn't mean we either have to go back and burn it all down or simply give up. :society:

Fuck having a family. The world refuses to be a stable place when it knows what to do. Most children will be born gangster loving retards
I'm a simple incel man, I want my dick wet regularly every week and I just want one woman to be my wife to have a family with.

I'm a traditional kind of guy. All I ask for is one woman in this world to be mine, I don't ask for much. I have dreams and that is mine. :feelsjuice:

But foids would have probably had something to do either way in such a grand conflict, regardless of what technology may have been had; yes, though, my point was that having technologically progressed to this point doesn't mean we either have to go back and burn it all down or simply give up. :society:
I guess the problem is, how would we fix it? It would be nearly impossible to get western democracies to ban social media and dating apps. That would basically be the tip of the iceberg of solutions. Either that, or western governments would either have to collapse into anarchy or turn authoritarian

I'm a simple incel man, I want my dick wet regularly every week and I just want one woman to be my wife to have a family with.

I'm a traditional kind of guy. All I ask for is one woman in this world to be mine, I don't ask for much. I have dreams and that is mine. :feelsjuice:
Yeah just don't bring kids into this fucked world. Otherwise you lose my respect

Industrial technological society will collapse eventually, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:

High iq post and all of this is very true. Kaczynski was 100% right

Yeah just don't bring kids into this fucked world. Otherwise you lose my respect
I want children, I want sons. I will condition them to grow up and be philosophical warrior kings. Another dream ambition of mine. :feelsjuice:

Industrial technological society will collapse eventually, I'm just saying. :feelsjuice:
It might, but I doubt we'll go back to living in the forest after; technology will progress again, previous knowledge not entirely being forgotten, and if whoever controls the new society recognises the errors of old, the same discrimination and hypergamy will not occur. :feelssus:

I guess the problem is, how would we fix it? It would be nearly impossible to get western democracies to ban social media and dating apps. That would basically be the tip of the iceberg of solutions. Either that, or western governments would either have to collapse into anarchy or turn authoritarian

We must look at the future. :smonk:

Though victory may yet come, it will be a time beyond our prime; with globohomo-pushing corporations, bluepill-promoting elites, and various gaslighting foids and deluded cucks, as well as even scamming redpill PUAs, the opposition and protest against any wrongthink at all against the hypergamous hegemony will be fiercely fought against... :feelsclown:

I am hopeful for the eventual growth of more and more subhumans, however, realizing the bitter truth that is the blackpill and campaigning against modern degeneracy, as hypergamy and foid standards increase while civil and economic upheaval shows no sign of stopping; change and collapse is inevitable, it only depends on however more long it will take. :feelshehe:

Also remember the majority of society and even sub 5s are bluepilled due to brainwashing from birth and constant gaslighting; for what you're talking about to happen, a large shift in circumstances and overall the mood of men in the modern world would have to change as censorship of wrongthink and increasing acceptance of degeneracy is continuously spurred on. :feelshehe:

It might, but I doubt we'll go back to living in the forest after; technology will progress again, previous knowledge not entirely being forgotten, and if whoever controls the new society recognises the errors of old, the same discrimination and hypergamy will not occur. :feelssus:
You need a constant source of energy to keep what we have, right now it is all diminishing worldwide. Most people think we can never revert back to the stone age but I assure you we very well can. :feelsjuice:

You need a constant source of energy to keep what we have, right now it is all diminishing. Most people think we can never revert back to the stone age but I assure you we very well can. :feelsjuice:
A good example is the end of the Roman empire; science was set back centuries across Europe

A good example is the end of the Roman empire; science was set back centuries across Europe
Yes, and imagine now what would happen without computers or technological industrial tools, the next civilization collapse will be much worse than Rome ever was in our past. :feelsjuice:

I want children, I want sons. I will condition them to grow up and be philosophical warrior kings. Another dream ambition of mine. :feelsjuice:
Sounds like Natalist traits. I would rather let you choose what they want to be. Just not degrading crap. True fathers do that and no you will not love them just because they are mini versions of you. You will let them be the very men they can be if it's normal or can lead to the freedom of incels. I hope you know that.

Sounds like Natalist traits. I would rather let you choose what they want to be. Just not degrading crap. True fathers do that and no you will not love them just because they are mini versions of you. You will let them be the very men they can be if it's normal or can lead to the freedom of incels. I hope you know that.
I know that, but in my dreams of wanting sons I would guide them and lead them to a direction where they would be strong super intelligent men. All I have ever wanted in this world speaking for myself is a family of my own, largely because I have spent my entire life alone in isolation. My entire life can be summed up as a feeling of eternity living in solitude. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It was the Zionist Jew commie plan all along

Correct, the industrial/scientific revolution is the root cause of most of our problems today (inceldom and others). Technological advancement is practically impossible to stop because it aids man's most primitive struggles, against famine, disease and manual labor, and so is almost universally deemed desirable. However what almost nobody realized was that humans would not be able to adapt to the rapid change in technology, that it would cause an accumulation of dysfunctional behavior as the technology and its effects become more complex and unpredictable. Eventually this will reach the point that technology is too advanced and people too dysfunctional to be able to maintain it, then everything breaks.

Widespread inceldom is merely the next stage of dysfunction. Men were not meant to have instant access to an unlimited cache of porn and stimulation. Women were not meant to have access to an army of men to validate them and vie for them. The result is that women become increasingly hypergamous, while men become distracted and demoralized. The incentives that kept both sexes, especially men, working for the betterment of society disappear. Birth rates plummet. More people become isolated and asocial. Less people work hard or work at all. This leads to a cascade of problems that can't even be fully comprehend let alone addressed by (largely corrupt and ineffective) governments. All we can do is watch it burn.

Correct, the industrial/scientific revolution is the root cause of most of our problems today (inceldom and others). Technological advancement is practically impossible to stop because it aids man's most primitive struggles, against famine, disease and manual labor, and so is almost universally deemed desirable. However what almost nobody realized was that humans would not be able to adapt to the rapid change in technology, that it would cause an accumulation of dysfunctional behavior as the technology and its effects become more complex and unpredictable. Eventually this will reach the point that technology is too advanced and people too dysfunctional to be able to maintain it, then everything breaks.

Widespread inceldom is merely the next stage of dysfunction. Men were not meant to have instant access to an unlimited cache of porn and stimulation. Women were not meant to have access to an army of men to validate them and vie for them. The result is that women become increasingly hypergamous, while men become distracted and demoralized. The incentives that kept both sexes, especially men, working for the betterment of society disappear. Birth rates plummet. More people become isolated and asocial. Less people work hard or work at all. This leads to a cascade of problems that can't even be fully comprehend let alone addressed by (largely corrupt and ineffective) governments. All we can do is watch it burn.
Pretty much this

The next century or two looks pretty grim - the data trends are showing almost all of today's issues, only accelerating. Eventually, the system just won't be able to function anymore

:feelsjuice: :yes:

Pretty much this

The next century or two looks pretty grim - the data trends are showing almost all of today's issues, only accelerating. Eventually, the system just won't be able to function anymore
The next five years or less will be grim.....:feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
The worst part is I would still be incel before all that stuff :feelsrope:
Really we are just returning to the mean. Before modern medicine the majority of males born would die before they even had the chance to reproduce. Now all those defective males live to adulthood but end up incel. The boomers and gen x were the only generations in all of history lucky enough to have both low child mortality and low rates of inceldom.

Really we are just returning to the mean. Before modern medicine the majority of males born would die before they even had the chance to reproduce. Now all those defective males live to adulthood but end up incel. The boomers and gen x were the only generations in all of history lucky enough to have both low child mortality and low rates of inceldom.
It's starting to look like the boomer and gen x experience may have been an odd historical blip, rather than the start of an upward historical trend. Future generations may be returning to the brutal reality of the pre-technological past

Technology really fucked the world. Social media and dating apps are probably the biggest cause of the divide between the sexes, along with porn. Its probably too late to scale back the technological advancements since we are beyond dependent on technology at this point. The. Only thing we can do now is wait for the system to fail and revert back to the pre-technological era. Technology on its own isnt bad or evil but it just needs to be controlled. The masses cant handle unlimited technology responsibly.

Regarding the effects of tech advancements, I just wanted to briefly add that in the book of Enoch it discussed how certain rebel angels revealed secrets to mankind and also took women.

The information which was revealed to mankind had to do with things like the understanding of the weather, the use of roots and makeup, the making of shields and knives (working of metals), etc.

The advancements that followed the revealing of that type of information eventually led to the increase of violence. Apparently, sterile women were also preferred and genetic tampering ocurred in some manner. There were food shortages since a giant race was bred. Then the flood came.

Violence has gone nowhere and it will, as it has, keep increasing worldwide

I think there were two technological revolutions what created incels.

1. Happened in 1960' with invention of contraception pill. That unlocked female promiscuity

2. Happening still for a decade. It's tinder revolution. Thanks to dating apps, social media sluts get a technological possibility to choose from thousands man in searching for genetically superior Chad. This revolution unlocked female hypergamy.

It's funny that both revolutions was result of mens inventions like a pill or internet. :feelshaha:

I think there were two technological revolutions what created incels.

1. Happened in 1960' with invention of contraception pill. That unlocked female promiscuity

2. Happening still for a decade. It's tinder revolution. Thanks to dating apps, social media sluts get a technological possibility to choose from thousands man in searching for genetically superior Chad. This revolution unlocked female hypergamy.

It's funny that both revolutions was result of mens inventions like a pill or internet. :feelshaha:
Both are good points - another I would add is the exponential growth of porn, thanks to the available means of delivery - internet, smartphone, etc

200 years ago, most people in the world had to work as hard as they possibly could, all day every day, just for the chance to be able to eat almost enough to stay alive.

Since then we have enjoyed MASSIVE technology led improvements in productivity, that has led us to a place where it's possible for poor people to be obese and unemployed, because food is dirt cheap and stuff just comes to you.

In this environment, people enjoy unprecedented, huge freedom to pursue fun things,and entertaining things, and pointless pastimes. For women, that includes recreational no-strings sex with Chad.

Overall, I think this is a good thing not a badcthing, I'm glad I'm not locked into a daily struggle for survival. But the price I pay is that I'm one of the non-chads that makes the population of unpaired women queueing to suck Chad's dick possible.

I just noticed who OP is. Holy shit, postmaxxer proudweeb in the house!

200 years ago, most people in the world had to work as hard as they possibly could, all day every day, just for the chance to be able to eat almost enough to stay alive.

Since then we have enjoyed MASSIVE technology led improvements in productivity, that has led us to a place where it's possible for poor people to be obese and unemployed, because food is dirt cheap and stuff just comes to you.

In this environment, people enjoy unprecedented, huge freedom to pursue fun things,and entertaining things, and pointless pastimes. For women, that includes recreational no-strings sex with Chad.

Overall, I think this is a good thing not a badcthing, I'm glad I'm not locked into a daily struggle for survival. But the price I pay is that I'm one of the non-chads that makes the population of unpaired women queueing to suck Chad's dick possible.
That's true - inceldom is at least, probably, less bad than starving to death

I just noticed who OP is. Holy shit, postmaxxer proudweeb in the house!
got bored so I decided to start writing blackpill essays lol

It's really just about being ugly. Even in the 1960s and 1970s lookism existed and ugly people were bottom of the barrel. Check out
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsPBBB0B2ko
The study quoted by him in the 1970s undertaken since the 60s by a female researcher shows that looks were important even back then. That people's expectations of you are based on your looks and you begin to fit those expectations in time.

True Forced Loneliness

high IQ thread and based motto

exactly true. the elites have an intrest in getting more and more women into higher paying work, because they are the biggest consumers and responsible for most of the money being distributed/ spent.

high IQ take. we pay the price for the convenience modern civilization probvides for us. ''low value males'' are the sacrificial lamb.

:feels: NOOO INKLERS YOU JUST CHOSE FOR ALL THIS STUFF TO HAPPEN. INFACT NONE OF THIS STUFF HAS ANY EFFECT AT ALL EVEN THOUGH I ADMIT IT ALL HAS EFFECTS ON OTHER THINGS. NOOOOOOO ITS A CHOICE YOU MADE INKLER. AN INVOLUNTARY CHOICE IS NOT AN OXYMORON I SWEAR :feels:
:feels: :feels:

You ignored the most important and lasting one: genetics.

Every sexual species has some percentage of males that are always going to be incel, even across the animal kingdom. It's the way of nature.

to summarize; The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
fetchimage

I KNOW HOW TO SOLVE INCELDOM FIRST KILL ALL CUCKS PROBLEM SOLVED

295d1ab29ad03b68e73127307e79a014-5.jpg

Inceldian fighters meeting their fate in soyciety run prisons (2023).