Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is the end of my journey.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I'm leaving this nightmare. SN after my last meal.

Last edited:
What is SN?

Don't do anything bad O.O

Stick in. Don´t leave just yet. ~You´re gonna miss the show that´s about to unravel itself in pure insanity.

Stick in. Don´t leave just yet. ~You´re gonna miss the show that´s about to unravel itself in pure insanity.
You mean WW3? Mad Max style global scenario? I'm eager to try SN. Starfield is starting to get boring without Creation Kit made mods.

Why tho? I mean do you have a job
House?
Car?

Work towards something at least

I mean do you have a job
House?
Car?
None of those.

Work towards something at least
In Spain, the only job I could land would be in a warehouse, wageslaving for 13+ hours (extra hours are usually unpaid in this shithole). STEM, on the other hand, requires above-average IQ and I don't have the IQ required for learning all mathematics up to pre-Calculus — my score is 105, by the way.

You know, life never began for me. I'm mediocre at everything. I failed education many times and I've wasted my parents' money. No, I'm stopping right here. My weak brain from arrested development is not made for today's society (nor any that has existed in the past).

You mean WW3? Mad Max style global scenario? I'm eager to try SN. Starfield is starting to get boring.
If it´s the video game that is causing severe amount of boredom, choose another.
The answer dwells in the former question, and the existential Lucidity found in Philosophy. ~That´s enough to keep yourself, from ending yourself.

"It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late, " - Emil Cioran

None of those.

In Spain, the only job I could land would be in a warehouse, wageslaving for 13+ hours (extra hours are usually unpaid in this shithole). STEM, on the other hand, requires above-average IQ and I don't have the IQ required for learning all mathematics up to pre-Calculus — my score is 105, by the way.

You know, life never began for me. I'm mediocre at everything. I failed education many times and I've wasted my parents' money. No, I'm stopping right here.
What would you like in Life?

What would you like in Life?
I would still kill myself even if I had a job. There's no purpose. However, I could buy more videogames and that'd be a good thing.

None of those.

You know, life never began for me. I'm mediocre at everything. I failed education many times and I've wasted my parents' money. No, I'm stopping right here.
Spain eh ?
I´m Portuguese. ~And about the same boat as you are. Except my parents don´t mind me staying, subsconsciously they already know my fate, which was inevitable from the very beginning. If anything the crime of me existing is on them, not me.

If it´s the video game that is causing severe amount of boredom, choose another.
The answer dwells in the former question, and the existential Lucidity found in Philosophy. ~That´s enough to keep yourself, from ending yourself.

"It is not worth the bother of killing yourself, since you always kill yourself too late, " - Emil Cioran
Maybe I should take a long pause until full-blown mods are released on NexusMods. Keep in mind Starfield SDK will be released by 2024. All Bethesda made mods (just like in Skyrim) have been made through Creation Kit, in one way or another.

Spain eh ?
I´m Portuguese. ~And about the same boat as you are. Except my parents don´t mind me staying, subsconsciously they already know my fate, which was inevitable from the very beginning. If anything the crime of me existing is on them, not me.
There's always the ultimate possibility of becoming a waiter. However, how would be the performance of a neurodivergent male who tends to stutter with strangers?

Preferably, a low-paying blue-collar job intended for disabled people can suffice.

I would still kill myself even if I had a job. There's no purpose. However, I could buy more videogames and that'd be a good thing.
Imagine going for night drive than coming to your apartment, eating pizza playing games or watching movies, maybe playing games online with friends

Start a twitch or youtube account or something too

Imagine going for night drive than coming to your apartment, eating pizza playing games or watching movies, maybe playing games online with friends

Start a twitch or youtube account or something too
I don't have friends. But, you're right on the videogame (or the 90s/2000s action movie) thingy. It's my only cope.

~That alone, won´t be enough.
I have an entire collection of over 400 video games, and my feelings towards them are more of reservation instead of partaking in them, used to be the opposite when i was younger.
Although, i still play them nonetheless, but i cannot get myself addicted to them.

You see this unnatural condition that we were brought upon, is simply not how nature intended us to be.
~To overwork ourselves to Death without any real substantial value, or not having someone else caring about your skeleton other than those who condemned you into existence.

There´s nothing here for you, or me.
The best we can do is deceive enough time, for time to forget about us.

Last edited:
Don't kill yourself brocel

There's always the ultimate possibility of becoming a waiter. However, how would be the performance of a neurodivergent male who tends to stutter with strangers?

Preferably, a low-paying blue-collar job intended for disabled people can suffice.
All of the non-qualified jobs are dogshit, the smartest solution is of acquiring NEETdom. ( by whatever means )
I´d suggest ( if looking for a job ) the most anti-social job possible, warehouse may be physical demanding but at least it´s a point A to point B kind of thing.

~NEVER APPLY FOR SUPERMARKET CASHIER.

Maybe I should take a long pause until full-blown mods are released on NexusMods. Keep in mind Starfield SDK will be released by 2024. All Bethesda made mods (just like in Skyrim) have been made through Creation Kit, in one way or another.
Hell i can even offer you my personal modded Most Wanted game, if that impedes you of ending your own life.

International Rope Day is on 10th September, you missed it by a month. Now you'll have to wait for a year.