Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News These stupid college kids are really pissing me off

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
These current idiot WOKE student protests happening at many colleges right now in regards to Palestine? Whichever view you may have on Palestine, that's not helping. It's just infuriating that a bunch of STUPID CHILDISH SPOILED BRATS are doing whatever they want since apparently their dad never gave them the belt when they were younger.

Like many school "walkouts", they don't even know what they're protesting. Not fully, anyway. They just want something to be angry about since they're bored of their Nintendo Switch (no offense if you play, I have one myself) and they want something to fill their time.

It wouldn't be *so bad* if it was *just* protesting. But they actively attack/ threaten other students, block access to buildings, and replace the US flag with the Palestinian one.

Hey protestors, especially those who are in the LGBTQIA++LMNOPQRSTUV41@++? community. Try going to Palestine or any other Muslim country. They'd promptly castrate and/ or behead you, and then toss you off a building. And if you replaced one of *their* flags with a US flag, for comparison's sake? You'd probably be cut into very small pieces and fed to Prince Ahmed's pet tiger.

usa used to be so white now they turning it into shit.

usa used to be so white now they turning it into shit.
Yeah with all these migrants that they're letting in, just because "muh diversity" and "muh anti-racism".

Now theyre wanting to bring in TONS of Palestinians. Where are they going to live, and who's going to feed them? My tax dollars?

I heard some of them are paid by soros. and maybe they just dont want to do class hence protestmaxxing

as long as theyre against the jews im fine with it