Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @TheCatMan Explain this please: "Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy"

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy

WTF does this even mean nigga? Sounds degenerate and perverted, but even more than that, it doesn't even make any logical sense. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@TheCatMan

Last edited:
Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy

WTF does this even mean nigga? Sounds degenerate and perverted, but even more than that, it doesn't even make any logical sense. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1152302
@TheCatMan
LMAO this is the second time you've commented about that. Yes it makes sense. The Chinese apparently eat dogs and cats but obviously I'm against that so I say if you eat a cat (or stick your tongue in it's booty) you're not eating Chinese food. The second one is just plain obvious. It's supposed to say "just because you got your tongue in a cats ass doesn't mean you're eating pussy nor does it mean you're eating Chinese" but it's too long to fit.

LMAO this is the second time you've commented about that. Yes it makes sense. The Chinese apparently eat dogs and cats but obviously I'm against that so I say if you eat a cat (or stick your tongue in it's booty) you're not eating Chinese food. The second one is just plain obvious. It's supposed to say "just because you got your tongue in a cats ass doesn't mean you're eating pussy nor does it mean you're eating Chinese" but it's too long to fit.
Ok thanks for explaining this.

Tongue in cats ass = not eating Chinese or pussy​