Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity the US marriage rate is currently only 6.2 per 1000

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
In 2024, only 46% of adults in the US are currently married, compared to 72% in 1960. This decline can be attributed to various factors such as changing societal norms, economic considerations, and the rise of alternative relationship structures. The marriage rate in the US is currently 6.2 per 1,000 total population. Since 1972, marriage rates in the US have fallen by almost 50%, and they are currently at the lowest point in recorded history

marriage used to make sense. it meant less hypergamy,
less inceldom, a better spread of pussy supply, and for foids it meant a stable family life and financial backing.

During the 19th century, marriage was primarily viewed as a social and economic arrangement rather than a union based on love and companionship. It was often seen as a means to secure social status, financial stability, and property rights. Arranged marriages were prevalent during this time, particularly among the upper classes. Families considered marriage a working partnership, and it formed the basis for many businesses.

Marital rape(a staple for a successful marriage) became illegal in all 50 US states by 1993. Prior to the 1970s, it was legal in every state. Michigan and Delaware partially outlawed it in 1974, while South Dakota and Nebraska fully outlawed it in 1975.

now you have to be seriously retarded to get married. it has 0 benefits, and very high risk to be victim of paternity fraud and divorce rape.

Marrying in this day and age = asking to get cucked and divorceraped

now you have to be seriously retarded to get married. it has 0 benefits, and very high risk to be victim of paternity fraud and divorce rape.

Yeah I wonder when marriage started to become so hard on guys. I can't believe it was always this way.

If the woman is poorer than you - which she often is because of hypergamy - then surely by marrying her all you're doing is giving her a cash incentive to leave you.

« Marital rape »

A civilisation that could even imagine such a retarded concept simply cannot survive on the long term.

Notice how it started to get « banned » after the 60s.

Back in the time there was something called « conjugal DUTY ».

D u t y.

Let that sink it.

Marrying in this day and age = asking to get cucked and divorceraped
Marriage is the most foolish choice a man can do in this day and age.

Marriage is the most foolish choice a man can do in this day and age.
I know a tallfag HTN who got married 2 years ago and i also got invited because our parents know each other. I dont care if he gets divorceraped, i only went there for the food jfl

Last edited:
I know a tallfag HTN who got married 2 years ago andi also got invited because our parents know each other. I dont care if he gets divorceraped, i only went there for the food jfl

I can't lie, wedding food is delicious :feelshaha:

And, yes, that roastie is definitely going to divorcerape that guy, and he will soon be an MGTOW coper

I can't lie, wedding food is delicious :feelshaha:

And, yes, that roastie is definitely going to divorcerape that guy, and he will soon be an MGTOW coper
He is a tallfag (6"2-6"3ft IIRC) and was facially HTN and had a big social circle. His chances of getting divorceraped are definitely lower than your average Oofy Doofybut i wouldnt even marry as 6"5ft 10/10 Gigachad

I'm not marrying simply because all of the women are either stuck-up bitches, filthy skanks, or total fucking whores. Deceiving myself into thinking all the pleasant sensations of intimacy and sexual desire amount to something meaningful is pointless when I have no experience.

Not to mention that men constantly try to fuck every girl they meet. Infidelity and cheating is too common, it isn't worth forming bonds that won't hold. I'm not putting all the blame on women either, men cheat more often and they're scum for it.

Imagine getting a girlfriend only to figure out that she has had tons of sex and has even maintained friendships with her previous lovers. What's the point in staying with her? You'll be resigning to the life of a cuck. I'd rather be a MSTOW or an incel, whatever.

Last edited:
Crazy thing is that mainstream media doesn't see this as a concern. I mean, of course they don't. But in a sane world, this would be a crisis and a priority to tackle.

including the beaner or excluding

Crazy thing is that mainstream media doesn't see this as a concern. I mean, of course they don't. But in a sane world, this would be a crisis and a priority to tackle.
Society has been conditioned that procreation isn't our main goal in life. The basis of Clown World.

Society has been conditioned that procreation isn't our main goal in life. The basis of Clown World.
Indeed. And not just that, but that it’s morally wrong (climate change, patriarchy, etc.)

lol, poly relationship generally means divorce incoming.

The jews have worked very hard to disincentivize it to BOTH men and women.

Men: presumed guilty of domestic disturbance, if she cheats on you and gets pregnant - the baby is automatically yours on the birth cert. and you're responsible for paying for it, alimony is still way too generous in most states and in some cases can continue indefinitely.

Women: Men bad. Thus marriage to man bad. If you don't get married you could have invented Tesla or become CEO of Google. You're actually a brave independent genius. Also, babies/children are "crotch goblins" and evil.