Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The so-called "rise" of inceldom and some common blackpill misconceptions PART ONE

The fact that we’ve known for about a decade that humanity has twice as many female ancestors as male ones and yet you still find guys who think that inceldom is a new phenomenon and that they would’ve been guaranteed a virgin wife in the past is insane:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

Not to mention that sometimes the imbalance got even worse.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/2zj0bv/8000_years_ago_17_women_reproduced_for_every_one/

Holy fuck, it never began for Incacels:shock::worryfeels::

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

brutal this is why I support THD

This may be a "water is wet" tier post by those who do understand, but there are still many here who do not understand the concepts of what I am about to say. Read until the end if you wish.
First of all, I want to debunk a common myth among blackpillers, especially the dramatic or fear-mongering type, who want the claim that inceldom is a recent phenomenon due to "hypergamy" muh the world is ending muh hypergamy. Although it is true that feminism has skewed the power dynamic, those who have the genetics to get laid will still get laid. Most men are not incels, the ratio of incels to sexhavers is greatly exaggerated. You would still have been an incel 500 years ago, 1000 years ago, or 100,000 years ago.

To better put this into perspective think of your doctor's appointments as a kid. The doctor said "out of 100 boys in the room, you would be shorter than 85 of them" or something along the lines of that if you're a manlet. At school, the vast majority of other boys had adequate socialization, friend groups, etc. You were the only socially awkward one. Does it sometimes feel like you were the only one getting bullied? Yeah that's it. That has nothing to do with hypergamy, that's you being a genetic dead-end.

In reality inceldom and the so-called "blackpill" have always existed, and it exists among all species of animals, it is known as something I'm sure you've heard of it called "natural selection". The ones with undesirable genes are weeded out while the ones with desirable genes are allowed to continue to survive and reproduce.

Also women aren't affected by the blackpill and it's not because of feminism. Men have always competed over women. In every culture on earth, it was men who courted women. Men fought countless battles and wars over women. In prehistoric times, the strongest man would get the women and the weaker men were expelled or get leftovers at the very best. And women didn't need any physical qualities to survive because men protected them.

So what does this mean, it means that women only need the bare minimum for human presentation and they will be put on a pedestal to be competed over. Since the natural selection barely affects women, that means women are the harbringers of inceldom as they will be the ones to pass on genes considered undesirable for males onto their sons.

And blackpill isn't about a "few millimeteres of bone" or "leg length". That's an extremely low-IQ take. Natural selection is about your genes as a whole. You aren't an incel simply because of your jawline or nose, you're incel because the entire package of genes that you come with are undesirable. Whether it be low dimorphism + framecel, piss poor phenotype as an ethnic, non-NT and ugly (which is again the result of many features). Even models don't have perfect faces, it's their "gene package" as a whole that matters. For example, the majority of manlets not only have short legs their entire body is smaller they're a smaller human being.

However, despite all this inceldom HAS in fact risen, and is currently on the rise, but not for the reasons that you think they are. I will cover this in part 2 of my post. Tagging users who may be interested: @DarkStarDown @StonePath @Despicablecel @Stupid Clown @Lv99_BixNood @Serpents reign Tagging users who disagreed with me about this in the past: @AsiaCel @gymletethnicel
Good thread here; I both agree & disagree with a lot of the points made.

The reason as to why so many men were able to reproduce in the past & pass-on their poor genetics, was due to various reasons:
-Agricultural societies needed a large populace to sustain their societies.
-These societies would often come into conflict, which of course requires sheer manpower
-Religious institutions, such as the Church or Islamic Caliphates, effectively guaranteed basically all males(except for religious figures or if you were severely deformed)an arranged marriage with a virgin.

But yes, genetic dead ends have always existed: Granted, men in the past were actually much healthier. Testosterone levels were higher, which in turn made males skull-structures appear much more "robust" & "defined"; I plan on making some "dietpill" thread very soon.

The definition of the term "blackpill" is merely just that, a definition: The blackpill is just a mere observation & objective judgement of reality, which is what we as a species have always done.

And you are correct, no one here is solely Incel due to just 1-2 bad features, such as "muh millimeters of bone" it's because our whole genetic package is fucked; this explains why so many of us are both sub-5 & non-nt as opposed to just one or the other.

The rise of Inceldom correlates to hypergamy: Yes, correlation doesn't equate to causation, but it perhaps will indicate that some sort of "undercurrent" is perhaps a driving factor within all this. That undercurrent, is simply being born with the wrong genes.

And you are correct, no one here is solely Incel due to just 1-2 bad features, such as "muh millimeters of bone" it's because our whole genetic package is fucked; this explains why so many of us are both sub-5 & non-nt as opposed to just one or the other.
If we only had a few bad features, we would be normie or even chad/chadlites have a few bad features. Anyone who says this is a fakecel. For example, if you get a checklist of bad phenotypical features, as a real incel you will find you have many, many of those traits instead of just a few, in fact over 90%.