Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The reason I'm a bad person

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
-
You know how normies like saying 'you should be a good person no matter what if it's genuine' :soy: :soy: .

Guess what niggger, that's not how life works, us human beings are capable both good and evil and there's no reason to be a good person if you're treated like shit by the world. :feelsugh: Everything in this world is transactional whether you like it or not. I have no incentive to do the kind and respect bullshit.:feelshmm: My goal is to be as evil as I can to this evil world with its evil people.:feelsdevil:.

I will kill, rape and torture. ᴵⁿ ᵃ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

I did not choose this, the world made me do it.:society::society:

You know how normies like saying 'you should be a good person no matter what if it's genuine' :soy: :soy: .

Guess what niggger, that's not how life works, us human beings are capable both good and evil and there's no reason to be a good person if you're treated like shit by the world. :feelsugh: Everything in this world is transactional whether you like it or not. I have no incentive to do the kind and respect bullshit.:feelshmm: My goal is to be as evil as I can to this evil world with its evil people.:feelsdevil:.

I will kill, rape and torture. ᴵⁿ ᵃ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

I did not choose this, the world made me do it.:society::society:
damn bro glow posting

Yes, the world treats us like shit because of our genetics and expect us to be nice lmaoo. :feelshmm:
i actually dont do anything that bad but rot and masturbate which normies consider me a loser for.

nothing new here

nothing new here
Yea it's a water post but I just wanted to say this shit. This is the only place I can share my thoughts about this clown world.

Billie Eilish Obvi GIF by megan lockhart

I want to see blood and gore and guts

I’m not a good person for two reasons.

1: I’m unattractive.
2: My idea of justice vastly differs from what ZOG deems just.

Sometimes I log in to multiplayer games under the username ASSHOLE and just act like a piece of shit. It helps me let off some steam and feel better.

Billie Eilish Obvi GIF by megan lockhart

I want to see blood and gore and guts
Fellow guro fan, I see. Nice. I feel an extreme urge to kill, maim, and torture for whatever reason, and I don't know why, but those thoughts feel good.

Sometimes the neuroticism gets to you