Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The possibility of having children is the only thing that drives me

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★★★
Now, I know that I will never reproduce because foid standards now are crazy and they will only get crazier in the coming decades. But, the hypotactically possibility that I could have children is the only thing that drives me to do anything, if tomorrow I found that I'm sterile or I lost my balls or something similar, I would lose motivation to do anything, even eat. Other thing that could motivate me is becoming a famous inventor and immortalizing myself that way, but that is infinitely less likely than me reproducing, which already is basically impossible.

Now, I know that I will never reproduce because foid standards now are crazy and they will only get crazier in the coming decades. But, the hypotactically possibility that I could have children is the only thing that drives me to do anything, if tomorrow I found that I'm sterile or I lost my balls or something similar, I would lose motivation to do anything, even eat. Other thing that could motivate me is becoming a famous inventor and immortalizing myself that way, but that is infinitely less likely than me reproducing, which already is basically impossible.
yeah same can't wait to pay some ukrainian whore to be my surrogate in 10 years JFL

yeah same can't wait to pay some ukrainian whore to be my surrogate in 10 years JFL
I have thought of the same. Personally I would even betabuxx, if the foid could give me a child (which I would verify is mine), after that she can cheat or do whatever I won't give a shit.

Same here.
I'd like to a have a wife and have children (my own children, NOT stepchildren).
Unfortunately, no woman in this shitty town I live in wants anything to do with me.

I have thought of the same. Personally I would even betabuxx, if the foid could give me a child (which I would verify is mine), after that she can cheat or do whatever I won't give a shit.
don't betabuxx kek you're gonna get kiked and lose ur kid nigga

Same here.
I'd like to a have a wife and have children (my own children, NOT stepchildren).
Unfortunately, no woman in this shitty town I live in wants anything to do with me.

I want a kid too. Probably not gonna happen but fuck man :feelsrope:

So your life's purpose is to breed another incel?

I don't want kids

So your life's purpose is to breed another incel?
Yes. I want to have a child and I will provide it with everything I can, but if he is born with bad looks, it's beyond my ability to change. At least I won't bluepill it.

''YOU WILL NOT GET TO REPRODUCE'' :foidSoy:

Im guessing given ur name u have terrible genes

Why would u want to have children when u know they will just suffer

I know this is just a desire and it wont actually happen but do you not realise how selfish that is

You wish suffering on someone because u are too scared to stop existing entirely and want to be “immortalised”

Why tf does it matter if u are immortalised idek why people have these sorts of desires especially incels

Because that makes me happy and my happiness is my only want in life.
its actually insane to see how selfish people are even after living what Im guessing was a shit life you still want to bring a kid into this world knowing you would would bring them here with a massive disadvantage that would ruin their life

Same, I'm not anti-natalist like many here on this forum.
Life has always been hard and cruel, but if people didn't push forward then none of society would exist and there would be no chance for things ever getting better.
That's why when I start getting into my 30s the desire to rope is going to start increasing exponentially if I haven't ascended by then, men also become geriatric even though it's not as bad as females. My offspring would already have a sub5 father so if I have them at a weird age it would be even worse.
I think I could do a better job raising my kids than my parents did me and if I have them at a proper age I think my offspring could stand a chance in this world.

I dont want children because i would willingly put another soul to suffer into this world

its actually insane to see how selfish people are even after living what Im guessing was a shit life you still want to bring a kid into this world knowing you would would bring them here with a massive disadvantage that would ruin their life
Agreed. And then the same people complain about foids spreading there inferior genes or foids being Chad only

Agreed. And then the same people complain about foids spreading there inferior genes or foids being Chad only
It annoys me to see people like this

How can this guy still be so blinded by his own selfish instincts after being blackpilled he literally knows that his children would suffer in life but still wants them its genuinely fucking sickening

Even if I woke up with chad gene’s tommorow I still wouldnt have kids its not worth risking an innocent person suffering for no reason

You should only care for your own well being, because if you don't, none will.

same, would love to have kids but not happening with foid standards here

Bringing a child into this world is selfish if you're autistic or sub5.

Brutal, spreading your inferior genes, do you really want your offspring to suffer as much as you?

Brutal, spreading your inferior genes, do you really want your offspring to suffer as much as you?
Not that I want them to suffer, but that wouldn't concern me as my happiness would derive from being a father. This doesn't mean I wouldn't do my best to provide the child with the best chances.