Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The “One Piece” live-action show on Jewflix is so bad it makes me want to go ER

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Jfl at watching “live action” for any show.
Cartoon master race

Jfl at watching “live action” for any show.
Cartoon master race
I don't watch anything on Jewflix, but as an old fan of the manga and anime, what I see on JewTube pains me.

I don't watch anything on Jewflix, but as an old fan of the manga and anime, what I see on JewTube pains me.
The manga and anime isn’t even finished.
And you should know by now these live actions always butcher the series.

The manga and anime isn’t even finished.
And you should know by now these live actions always butcher the series.
Yeah, Sanji was my favorite character, he was fantastic during the Arabasta Arc.

Any live action Netflix series will turn out to be dogwater.

Luffy is asexual and still mogs

Before and After

I remember trying to say cool edgy shit (like on TV) while fighting groups of niggers....

It didn't work out very well and only made them fight harder! Luckily, I only did it a few times (to impress my "buddies")

I should have stuck to saying nothing and just growling... That actually worked very well.

They destroyed “One Piece” - that was terrible, Disney could have done a bettER job.

Given how much it celebrates the diversity of its cast, One Piss isn't too far off from being woke.

Live action ruins a big part of the appeal of anime for me anyways. Westerners can't accept animation as anything more than for kids. They think it's a medium inherently designed for children for some reason

I fucking hate this type of humor, it’s literally what foids find funny
C9254909 46C6 46EA B587 5823B4245451

2EAFB06F 1FCA 49CA 85B5 900163821322

41617BF7 763E 4550 9DAD C56E569AC72D

Those videos that say “*insert popular character* being iconic for minutes” are so fucking cringe

Yes, if Sanji doesn’t get laid - the entire series will be a travesty!
When he was marrying the cyclops girls, I though he would finally ascend and stop simping. But unfortunately, he went straight back to simping.

Live action ruins a big part of the appeal of anime for me anyways. Westerners can't accept animation as anything more than for kids. They think it's a medium inherently designed for children for some reason
Agreed, Asian-American actors could have made the show work, but all the westerners and wokeness (and bad acting) ruins it.

Its kikeflix, I don't expect anything good to come out of their nigger and tranny pandering service.

Everything about the show is cringe, I can’t wait to see live-action Chopper, because he will look like Lizzo.

Sanji is a cigarette-smoking smart-ass, Jewflix turned Sanji into a faggot:

View: https://youtu.be/D9CzqCrAJVY?feature=shared

Why are there so many niggers in the show (I get being hip and woke, but it’s distracting):

View: https://youtu.be/Qr5cLhs-o1c?feature=shared

Apparently, Luffy is a beanER:

View: https://youtu.be/kOq2XFefS88?feature=shared

Imagine fucking up “One Piece” - it’s literally one of the wackiest silliest series on the planet - and JewFlix made the live-action show unwatchable. Luffy looks like a faggot who just finished working a shift at The Home Depot.

Agreed, Asian-American actors could have made the show work, but all the westerners and wokeness (and bad acting) ruins it.
You need a non westerners in charge of production too. Just look at ATLA's failed live action adaptations. Compare the difference between The Witcher's polish and english live actions.

They fucked up Nami. JewFlix turned Nami into some heroin-addicted-looking bitch from Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back