Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel guide on how to avoid getting banned on cuckit

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
As someone who has lost so many accounts over the years that I lost track, I’ve identified the best ways to avoid getting banned if you’re not a weak soy boy. And now my 35k karma account is safe from following these tips.

1. Don’t speak about violence in a positive light whatsoever: Sympathizing with violence in any way shape or form is bound to get you ban sooner or later. Any form of positivity towards violence, don’t even try to justify any motive for violence. You could be banned for the pussy tos rule “no inciting violence”. I’ve lost many accounts to this no matter how minor the offense.

2. Watch how much you insult people and where you do it: On cuckit, believe it or not even insulting someone in the wrong place at the wrong time can get you at least temp banned if not perma. Doesn’t have to be a serious insult at all really. I told a bragging tallfag fuck on r/tall that he would be nothing without his height, that got me temp banned for 7 days because some pussy reported me. Watch where you insult people. I personally avoid insulting people at all anymore.

3. No slurs: This one is fairly obvious but any form of slurs will get you permabanned. No nigger, faggot, spic, tranny etc. you can’t say shit. You’ll have to be creative when you want to insult someone and very careful, if ban happy admins can find any reason to ban you they will, trust me.

4. Avoid race discussion as a whole if you’re prone to criticizing certain races: Lost a 16k karma account this way in an instant, I was talking about how black women are often ghetto hood rats and talking about real issues in the black community like cruelty, criminal culture, and degeneracy, as a black man I’m allowed to talk about out this if anything, I’m most affected by it. But admins will not care, avoid criticizing any race, you will be banned.

5. If you want to circumvent a permaban from reddit, delete reddit first, redownload it back under a vpn: If all else fails and you still get banned, delete the app and turn a vpn on, then redownload Reddit. You’ll be able to start fresh that way without a pesky ai detecting you and nuking your account once more.

Actual Incel guide on how to avoid getting banned on cuckit:​

Get Russian or Saudi billionaire to buy Reddit, purge all the soy and feminist mods, and institute absolute free speech.

Clavicus Vile

reddit is so cucked anymore. i remember when you could post anything without it being censored.

Get Russian or Saudi billionaire to buy Reddit, purge all the soy and feminist mods, and institute absolute free speech.
saudi billionaire in question when you call Mohammad a pedophile

just say "yall" in every post theory

Or you could just not use Reddit

who gives a shit just stop going on there its fucking shit

You can’t make fun of feminists either