Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The 3rd world isn't a socioeconomic problem, it's a genetic/ innate one

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
As someone living in 3rd world, this is what western leftists don't understand: The shit world is not something that happened to its people, it IS the people

The brown shit world is the sum of its people, and the reason why they're low iq cockroaches is because they just are, the socioeconomics is the result, not the cause

Turd world animals are genetically unable to live up to modern intellectual human standards, it is not their fault, but there's no educating an animal, you don't try to change savage animals, you either kill them or keep them far away

The world will fall into eternal darkness without white people.

Genes really are everything, a bunch of good genes can result in a prospering nation, whereas a collection of bad genes makes all hell break loose

The world will fall into eternal darkness without white people.
The internet is created and maintained by whites and Jews, any melanated individual on internet is a guest and needs to shut its mouth and be grateful for whatever it is given in its worthless life

another retarded white worshipping thread. whites created everything. wh ocares? fuck whites anyway since they didnt directly give me anything so I dont give a shit. go kill yourself. blocked

Genes really are everything, a bunch of good genes can result in a prospering nation, whereas a collection of bad genes makes all hell break loose
Muslim countries have an average iq of 65, only slightly higher than sub Sahara and India

another retarded white worshipping thread. whites created everything. wh ocares? fuck whites anyway since they didnt directly give me anything so I dont give a shit. go kill yourself. blocked
What you say and my post aren't mutually exclusive, I hate whites for this exact reason, they should've just let us be beasts in the jungle, but instead they gave us vaccines and technology which caused 3rd world to overpopulate and become a fucked up ugly shitty environment we aren't built for

What you say and my post aren't mutually exclusive, I hate whites for this exact reason, they should've just let us be beasts in the jungle, but instead they gave us vaccines and technology which caused 3rd world to overpopulate and become a fucked up ugly shitty environment we aren't built for
overpopulating hurt us a lot which i agree with 1000% but at the same time we should be completely colonized culturally in order to get rid of pisslam in here tho (western culture is still better then pisslam because it serves women here to be golddiggers and maintain the ability to get her special chad by ease through marriage)

Last edited:
Yes this is very true. Its an unfortunate fact but it is very real.

People don't seem to remember or know that places like Japan, China and Korea weren't that developed in the start of the last century. Yet, now Japan and Korea are arguably the most developed countries in the world.

Compare that to Africa now. They had colonial rule, had infrastructure built.. yet Africa is still a 3rd world shithole.

Which is why I'm anti-immigration. Import the 3rd world to your country, and your country will become a 3rd world shithole. I don't hate anyone based on their race, but I can tell that you can't build a modern harmonious society with bunch of low IQ people. And I know that I'd rather live in an European state than an African one.

As someone living in 3rd world, this is what western leftists don't understand: The shit world is not something that happened to its people, it IS the people

The brown shit world is the sum of its people, and the reason why they're low iq cockroaches is because they just are, the socioeconomics is the result, not the cause

Turd world animals are genetically unable to live up to modern intellectual human standards, it is not their fault, but there's no educating an animal, you don't try to change savage animals, you either kill them or keep them far away
I often felt this way too, I just had to push off that feeling.

Yes this is very true. Its an unfortunate fact but it is very real.

People don't seem to remember or know that places like Japan, China and Korea weren't that developed in the start of the last century. Yet, now Japan and Korea are arguably the most developed countries in the world.

Compare that to Africa now. They had colonial rule, had infrastructure built.. yet Africa is still a 3rd world shithole.

Which is why I'm anti-immigration. Import the 3rd world to your country, and your country will become a 3rd world shithole. I don't hate anyone based on their race, but I can tell that you can't build a modern harmonious society with bunch of low IQ people. And I know that I'd rather live in an European state than an African one.
I agree with you bro.

Sometimes I think to myself, how would non white civilizations develop if europeans didn't colonize them? Non white behaviour is so annoying bro.

Westcucks will never understand how true this is.