Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Syrian refugee became mayor of a German Town

O

Osman279

Admiral
★★★
Ryyan Alshebl, 29, won an absolute majority in Sunday’s mayoral election in Ostelsheim
JFL how is he the same age as me :worryfeels:

@Made in Heaven @ADHD_cel @Whitefeminineboy

I didn't know that you're an oldcel

He looks white.

whiter than the average .is white supremacist

Yes I am ancient
I guess I'm old too since I remember seeing the Syrian civil war unfold on the news
Now these people who fled are old and integrated enough to vote and get elected in Germany of all places

View attachment 832525

View attachment 832524
He looks white.

More proof that racism against sand niggers only applies if they look brown. White sands rarely if ever experience actual racial hatred. This is why sands in saudi and other rich gulf countries need to start importing Ukrainians whotes to whiten the race
whiter than the average .is white supremacist
I'm whiter than him because I have red beard
Defo whiter than @fang and @Govid_Dorious :feelshaha:
Suicidefuel for @K9Otaku

More proof that racism against sand niggers only applies if they look brown. White sands rarely if ever experience actual racial hatred. This is why sands in saudi and other rich gulf countries need to start importing Ukrainians whotes to whiten the race
Doesn't look like he's experiencing much racism look at German

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSBu1o3y9LQ

View: https://youtu.be/KXh7BCH8DRY?t=114

@IceStorm @Luzifer @Swagpilled @DepravedAndDeprived @Hans Müller @FemoidsGTFO @Praise the Sun @ethniccel1 @Skoga @NMM @Adolf Hitler @whitetruecel92

Last edited:

I'm whiter than him because I have red beard

Suicidefuel for @K9Otaku
His looks were considered "vile" in Ming China

View attachment 832525

View attachment 832524
A Syrian refugee has been elected as mayor of Ostelsheim, a town in the south-west of Germany with a population of roughly 2,500 people.
basically all the syrian refugees voted on the syrian refugee

View attachment 832525

View attachment 832524
this is what the typical syrian looks like.
Most of the Syrians have the same skin and hair color.

I guess I'm old too since I remember seeing the Syrian civil war unfold on the news
Now these people who fled are old and integrated enough to vote and get elected in Germany of all places
I agree 12 years has flown by I felt the same way with Libya as well in 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back