Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some weirdo tried to fuck with me this morning

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
Around 6:30 AM I left my house to get carpool to my university and on my way to meet the guy who will take I stumbled upon a guy who warmly greeted I didn't know who he was though I assumed we must have met me before so I shook his hand when he extended it, then this nigga started asking some weird questions :feelswhat:
He first asked me for cigs which seemed normal so I simply answered that I don't smoke then he asked for lighter still I answered no then for some reason this nigga pulls out a beer bottle and asked me to open it for him mind you this was like 6:45 in the morning, I looked at him weird than this nigga asked me it open it with my teeth :lul:
hell no, That's when I understood that this isn't some guy I forgot this was a stranger trying to see how far he can go by that point I just left but I kept thinking about it on my way to uni do I really look like that easy of a target? there's no way he would have did that to some tall intimidating chad.
Not that I care about the opinion of that loser ofc It just led me to think about how people view me in general

Every sandnigger and sandnigress takes a carpool in my university kek

yes

Your short stature has nothing to do with you being an easy prey incel. It's because you have a horrible personality so you're getting bad karma:soy::foidSoy:.

Many such people out of whack unfortunately

I usually pretend I can't speak english whenever randos approach me
Not an option for me I live in a homogenous sand nigger country I can't just pretend that I don't speak arabic

Sounds death tier as fuck

Nigga thats just some alcoholic probably.

The mogging yes, that's why I tend to do as much work as possible online so I don't have to go everyday
damn ur lucky my parents will want me to go to a public college its so over man

Go er on that fagg

Around 6:30 AM I left my house to get carpool to my university and on my way to meet the guy who will take I stumbled upon a guy who warmly greeted I didn't know who he was though I assumed we must have met me before so I shook his hand when he extended it, then this nigga started asking some weird questions :feelswhat:
He first asked me for cigs which seemed normal so I simply answered that I don't smoke then he asked for lighter still I answered no then for some reason this nigga pulls out a beer bottle and asked me to open it for him mind you this was like 6:45 in the morning, I looked at him weird than this nigga asked me it open it with my teeth :lul:
hell no, That's when I understood that this isn't some guy I forgot this was a stranger trying to see how far he can go by that point I just left but I kept thinking about it on my way to uni do I really look like that easy of a target? there's no way he would have did that to some tall intimidating chad.
Not that I care about the opinion of that loser ofc It just led me to think about how people view me in general
I know same here people look at me once, and they just take the piss

fuckers want to feel powerful once in their measly pathetic lives and they take it out on us :lasereyes:
powerful for what? I know it is all retarded. oh I forgot powerful for women

use your 2nd amendment rights if you're a burgercel

Your short stature has nothing to do with you being an easy prey incel. It's because you have a horrible personality so you're getting bad karma:soy::foidSoy:.
He also hasn't taken enough showers yet