Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sipping the black pill

hierophant

hierophant

I would thou could'st
★★
Perhaps its that time gentlemen, to go all the way and seal that fate so out and over due'd, its time to go all the way and finish what needed to be started, life is but a drudgery, what is there to appreciate? When cubs are beaten for their flesh, when animals die in vain. When man's life is but a poor attempt to be anything and yet so few will ever be commendable of anything worthy. What a sorry life we lived and what a life of woe that we contend with.

If my life is not worthy anything to anyone, and not worth anything to myself. What then was it all for? Its essence? The reason for life's flow I desired to know and not just its mere external show, the governing force? The reason? Somethings can't be known even when shown.........

I learned from the women in my family what they think and feel, because of them I'm in this horror.

"Out, out, brief candle!
Life’s but a walking shadow."​

Out out brief candle

Last edited:
You could have everything in life,
such splendor and renown!
But in the end it all
comes crashing down.​