Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS...

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
life of a sub 5....

Chads dnt go through this...
.(unless small penis)

I had a foid tell me once that it's only rape if she doesn't enjoy the sex and yet the man still persists...in other words...well endowed chads and normies have a free pass on majority of foids on earth...
Screenshot 20240429 161903 Chrome

Majority of those accused of sexual assault are sub 5 men..

They do enjoy degrading sex though.

75 bruh. prosecuting him is elder abuse

75 bruh. prosecuting him is elder abuse
liberal movements...similar to what they did to bill cosby...and they are now doing towards p diddy...ignoring the statue of limitations for foid worship....alot of these allegations are coming from like 15 years ago....still an elder in my opinion..but what wouldnt be happening at all if he was charlie sheen...leo dicaprio....or any man who was a chad in his prime....peirce bronson....george clooney...etc..

liberal movements...similar to what they did to bill cosby...and they are now doing towards p diddy...ignoring the statue of limitations for foid worship....alot of these allegations are coming from like 15 years ago....still an elder in my opinion..but what wouldnt be happening at all if he was charlie sheen...leo dicaprio....or any man who was a chad in his prime....peirce bronson....george clooney...etc..
Pudding...