Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saturday night rollcall

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Hail victory I'm drinking alone

gonna sleep soon,

woke up masturbating form 7am-1pm, played shadowverse and browsed forums from 1pm-5pm, then just browsed forums from 5-now

Playing league of legends ready to rope myself everytime i lose LP.

gonna sleep soon,

woke up masturbating form 7am-1pm, played shadowverse and browsed forums from 1pm-5pm, then just browsed forums from 5-now
Multiple forums? Which ones?

Thought you knew of some anime forums I could post on:feelsbadman:
i used to browse http://boards.4chan.org/a/catalog a lot, it wasn't cucked and you could have decent discussions, it's still pretty good and if you make a post to talk about anything people will usually join in.

myanimelist, anime-planet and anime-db have quite some users in that order, i just go on there to see discussion threads for newly aired anime

reddits anime subreddit is dogshit

Sup queers happy Saturday

I didn't talk to anyone today.

I didn't talk to anyone today.
I told my mom good morning and later asked her if I could use the dryer, besides that I have been isolated.

Rottiing in front of my computer. Browsing Normiebook and taking in the SuiFuel like a masochist. Everyone around me is doing something with their lives and has a successful career and has felt relationships and emotions. While I'm just LDARing here. Alone.

I'm a 22 yr old that makes 30k a year. I have never been on a date. I've never known what emotions in relationships feel like. It's over.

Browsed the internet, played games like Monster Hunter, Fate/GO etc., and fapped to some good hentai.