Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandnigger IQ in one picture

blackraven

blackraven

Prince Harming
★★★★★
Adin bot

Guyz if your .is password was money how much money would you have (the letters, A for an example, would be 1, we going alphabetically).

Guyz if your .is password was money how much money would you have (the letters, A for an example, would be 1, we going alphabetically).
14 9 7 7 5 18

did you know if you post your .is password to the forum it automatically tags

############

Iwanttobecuckoldedby37oldmilfs

hey, guys the automatic hashtag censoring system somehow doesn't work

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** is my .is password.

Stop calling my race sandniggers

contact me telegram :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @Puppeter

My password is also #####

did you know if you post your .is password to the forum it automatically tags

############
#########
Shhhhiiieeeet, cracker! No way that works!

abc12345