Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rostie sides with two chads who are for degenerate high school dancing. Also mocks truecel principle (video)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
She is wearing a lot of make up, cunts that conture are always degenerate. Im at a point where i cant even find these types attractive because i have no fucking idea what she is going to look like with all that lip liner and shit rubbed off. They can from an 8 to a 4. Fuckk she has shrill unappealing voice. All her posters strategically placed within the line of site of the camera to virtue signal the beta orbiters and pay pal donations to her sitting on her ass caking on make up, being a shit tier gamer, and making obnoxious videos like this.

She is wearing a lot of make up, cunts that conture are always degenerate. Im at a point where i cant even find these types attractive because i have no fucking idea what she is going to look like with all that lip liner and shit rubbed off. They can from an 8 to a 4. Fuckk she has shrill unappealing voice. All her posters strategically placed within the line of site of the camera to virtue signal the beta orbiters and pay pal donations to her sitting on her ass caking on make up, being a shit tier gamer, and making obnoxious videos like this.
She was caught faking her game play, I bet she doesn't even write the jokes in her videos.

Why the fuck would I want to wash this trash and not the original video?

Stop giving these roasties attention

holy shit that bitch is annoying. 8.9 million subs roastie is making millions. fuck numales and betas

i want to fuck sniperwolf in every orfice

fk this video and another video just had to remind me that prom is happening for high school normies all over the country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back