Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Riceman injected chemical under his curry neighbor's door

Curries are punching bags for even the other bullied subhuman species.

@Lurkercel0 this reminds me of the Jeetshaker thing, JFL :feelskek: Shame the curroids caught ricebro in the act

They refused to do anything about noise complaints, that's what prompted this. It's just 'jeets being terrible neighbors and community members as usual

Free him!

I just paid his bail...

So he's free now

20% Race baiting
They refused to do anything about noise complaints, that's what prompted this. It's just 'jeets being terrible neighbors and community members as usual
True. These North niggers especially are notorious for being most irritating neighbors.

This shit is funny af :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: This is what happens when you are only book smart and not street smart

Damn why rice man hating on curry man tho

True. These North niggers especially are notorious for being most irritating neighbors.
Northjeets are definitely the worst, but many South curries cause loud noise and disruption as well. Those Telugus in the thread you made against me being a great example

Northjeets are definitely the worst, but many South curries cause loud noise and disruption as well. Those Telugus in the thread you made against me being a great example
Yes, but that's only in Public, not in their houses.

We had several Andhra and Kanada neighbors with no issues. Only Poojabis neighbors we had were the worst literally

Norths being the worst neighbors common complaint from South Indians

"You make noise so I poison your family" kek that's some brutal shit :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: